Windows Programming - October 2008 (Page 3)

by Robux
I need a WM_POWERBROADCAST wParam

dear coders, I have seen that WM_POWERBROADCAST has many wParam like Value Meaning PBT_APMBATTERYLOW Battery power is low. PBT_APMOEMEVENT ...
[2 replies] Last: wParam can have this: SC_SCREENSAVE or SC_MONITORPOWER.the first is s... (by Nandor)
sys header files

hey i keep getting this error trying to compile my code #include <stdio.h> #include <sys/types.h> #include <dirent.h> int main() { int x; DIR *dha...
[2 replies] Last: using namespace std; didnt work but I found something in my c++ book a... (by cyberpirate)
how do i return to the program

the compiler i am using is Dev-C++, by bloodshed. i think. my question is how do i return to the loop to redo the program.. #include <cstdlib> #includ...
[13 replies] Last: Yeah...the way I suggested, except make it a while loop: int brk=0... (by firedraco)
Linking to mingw libraries.

I'm developing a server application that must use the winsock api under windows. when i compile my program with mingw, i get the following errors at the link st...
[1 reply] : Typically you compile and link in 2 different steps. Have you tried to... (by Zaita)
A session tracker application

I have been working with C++ in Unix environment for quite some time now. To learn in a broader perspective, i wish to develop some windows based application. ...
[no replies]
default arguments & overloading functions

Stuck once again. For those who read my last post, I want to also state that the class I am taking is held over I-TV and I am the only one at my campus taking ...
[3 replies] Last: No problem. (by firedraco)
by Gonen
Executing an application

Hello, I want to do a program that gets from the user a location of a file, and the program executes the file (or if its a text/code file for example , the...
[2 replies] Last: It worked. thanks a lot (by Gonen)
by Kirk81
VS C++ RSA/SHA256

Hello, someone knows where I can find an easy implementation of SHA-256. I'm also looking for an implementation of RSA (using SHA-256). I'm just interestin...
[no replies]
spaces in text input causing problems

I am taking my first C++ class, so I'm sure there are better ways for doing what I am attempting to do. I am trying to populate a vector<string> with input fro...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much for your help...it was all helpful!!! And I just ... (by Unleashed)
Need assistance with muting system sound...

I'm in a group at school called the GHS Help Desk, which is basically just all of the programming-savvy (or those who wish to become such) students come in duri...
[2 replies] Last: It is so easy that there are countless forums all over the web with pe... (by Duthomhas)
October 2008 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [sep2008] [nov2008]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.