Windows Programming - November 2010 (Page 2)

by SeBeQ
How to load BMP from file to static control??

Hi! I have no idea to do this!
[2 replies] Last: Thanks very much, it works!!! (by SeBeQ)
Changing a window in new function

Hey guys! I realize this is a pretty dumb question but I am completely oblivious to programming with windows, as my education only taught me some very basic c++...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks! I was very much awaiting a reply telling me I had no idea what... (by Molecular)
by cngata
Abstract Data Types / void * implementation

Here is my code: myheader.h #ifndef MYHEADER_H #define MYHEADER_H #define EMPTY_TOS -1 #define MIN_STACK_SIZE 5 #define FALSE 0 #define TRUE 1 st...
[4 replies] Last: I can't see where S is initialised. The ADT functions all assume you ... (by kbw)
calibration with wide baseline using opencv library

Dear all, I had a problem when I used opencv library for calibrating with wide baseline. I can not obtain rectified map using for rectify two images come fr...
[no replies]
opencv

I´m working with opencv libraries, i need to put a bmp image in a specific location in a window. how do i do that?
[2 replies] Last: you can use: cvSaveImage("location", bmpImage); For example: ... (by stereopsis)
how to call back a functiom using swtich statement in c++

#include <iostream.h> #include <conio.h> int func(int M) switch (int M) { case 1 (M>=100): grade=4; break; default: grade=0; return grade; } void ma...
[2 replies] Last: The only thing I can think of to make it better would be code tags! (by freddie1)
by MeLB
Lottery Ticket C++

A lottery ticket buyer purchases 10 tickets a week. always playing the same 10 5-digit "lucky" combinations. Write a program that reads the numbers from an inpu...
[5 replies] Last: /* A Lottery Program which checkscthe winning number, and the buyer ... (by MeLB)
syntax errors?

Do you know what is wrong with this? I get this error window.c:5:30: error: expected ')' before 'hInst' #include <windows.h> LRESULT CALLBACK Wn...
[2 replies] Last: Oh, lol thanks. (by Dark Byte)
WinSock issues

Hey guys I was just wondering how to get winSock to send data over the internet I've tried everything (with the exception of actually forwarding ports) source c...
[3 replies] Last: 1. Use Winsock 2 in WSAStartUp. 2. 3rd parameter to socket should be ... (by kbw)
by luckyl
annoying cmd when running win32 application

When compile a win32 application and open the program a command prompt pops up is there any way to get rid of this? I am not using an IDE I am simply e...
[1 reply] : You havn't provided enough info such as what compiler/development envi... (by freddie1)
How to make a Preconfigured program?

Hey, How can i make a Preconfigured program? Im thinking of make a program and let the user add what they want in a separate file in same directory such as conf...
[4 replies] Last: What's the problem? If you don't know how to read files, see http://... (by Athar)
Checking key pressed

Hi, I'm using Win32 API making a desktop gadget. This gadget can work in the background. When it is working in the background, it has an idle timer. I wish t...
[1 reply] : GetASyncKeyState Although it only lets you check one key at a time. (by Disch)
HWND hwnd [1]; says something about paramaters

So I have this in my code HWND hwnd ; and I get an error message: error: declaration of 'HWND__*hwnd ' shows a parameter. Any way to fix this?...
[3 replies] Last: This is an error: void SomeFunc(int someInt) //formal parameter ca... (by guestgulkan)
Enable XP visuals in Visual Studio 2008

Hi Experts Can anyone please explain to me how i can enable XP visuals in Visual Studio 2008. i am writing a GUI application using the resource editor and W...
[10 replies] Last: Thanks blackcoder41. It worked for me. Thanks a lot. _Adnan_ (by Adnan2)
C to C++

Hi guys, I'm only familiar with syntax in C++ and I have a program here in C that I need to use. I need to edit this code for my needs but I'm having difficu...
[2 replies] Last: Hi Secondrate, I just want to make a comment. There isn't rea... (by freddie1)
by luckyl
Win32 Tutorials

were can I find a good win32 tutorial
[2 replies] Last: http://www.zetcode.com/tutorials/winapi/ http://www.winprog.org/tutor... (by blackcoder41)
Problems with Dialog Boxes

Hi fellows, I've just started programming with win32 API and I got a problem with the program below. Everytime it's executed it returns -1 value from the Dialog...
[2 replies] Last: Hi Null, Thanks a lot for replying my post. I change my .rc file ... (by Ezequias)
Using opencv, who to put a image in a specific location

I´m working with opencv libraries, i need to put a bmp image in a specific location in a window. how do i do that?
[no replies]
function call under wm_close or wm_destroy

I have this confusion that i cant decide whether to put the functions under WM_CLOSE or WM_DESTROY...the function calls for destroying windows and deleteing bru...
[4 replies] Last: Yeahh..postquitemessage should be under wm_destroy..but i feel stuff l... (by sunny712)
To add Resource Image on Winlogon Window

Hi, I have To add Resource image on Winlogon window Like same as in right Corner of winlogon i have to add ---------- Protected By ABC Eg: Protecte...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks Lot For reply... Plz tell me what is MSGINA program? (by ramKrushna)
November 2010 Pages: 1234... 6
  Archived months: [oct2010] [dec2010]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.