Windows Programming - May 2011 (Page 7)

Matrix

It reads a square matrix of order n from keyboard. Order in ascending order main diagonal elements. for example: n=3 matrix is this 4 9 2 1 8 7 2 8 1 ...
[1 reply] : Can you sort a 1-D array in ascending order? Do the same with M , M ... (by closed account D80DSL3A)
Tool Tips

I'm using straight Win32 API, and I want to add tool tips to a few buttons. Using straight Win32 API, can somebody tell me how to get started? I should add t...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks. I also got this link from the MS forum, and it looks promising... (by Lamblion)
by TonyD
BANKING SYSTEM PROGRAM

CAN YOU PLEASE HEL WITH THE FOLLOWING CODE,IT HAS TO READ AND WRITE AND ALL ITB DOES IT JUST SAY PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTINUE I DON'T WHERE THE PROBLEM IS.ITS VERY...
[2 replies] Last: So wat is suppose to look like because its due in 2hours any help plea... (by TonyD)
I am new to C program

I am currently using Putty in my class and using the Vi editor for this C class. My question is that when I save the program and want to compile then want to go...
[1 reply] : :O The file is in use is said when you were editing a file in vi and ... (by writetonsharma)
GDI Mapping Modes

I'm really confused with this in Programming Windows 5th Edition. What is the difference with MM_ISOTROPIC and MM_ANISOTROPIC? Also can someone simplify Exte...
[3 replies] Last: And MSDN. (by writetonsharma)
WinForms - PictureBox and Drawing lines

Hello, I have a project that implements Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm. It is a console app, and I am now attempting to convert it to a Win Forms app. I h...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=Computergeek01]What are you using on the console app to draw th... (by naraku9333)
what should i learn first?

I've got the c++ programming language e-book and this tutorial. What should i learn first? This tutorial or should i read the book?
[18 replies] Last: Well, when it comes to the decision of waiting or not, it's really qui... (by desoxena)
Add/Remove Programs Icon - Installshield

I need to make my installer put an add/remove programs icon into the control panel does anyone know of any good sources on how to do this? My google-foo seems t...
[2 replies] Last: Just set the full path to your executable/resource dll/icon as value f... (by modoran)
Multithreading a class - Shared data?

Hi forum, Once again I have a problem with my program. I've have managed to run two threads at once using the _begintreadex. I use it when the user opens a...
[4 replies] Last: I recommend that you read up more on the basics of threading. The sho... (by kfmfe04)
getclassname and getwindow text help

I am trying to get the open window class names and caption enumerated. Right now (line 27) is outputting numbers. How do I get a string (the class name)? I...
[4 replies] Last: cool, thanks, i will check it out. (by closed account zwA4jE8b)
Will the pdf tutorial on this website teach me everything about c++?

Will the pdf tutorial on this website teach me everything about c++? If not, where should i pick up after reading it?
[6 replies] Last: thx WriteGreatCode. lol, this means the programs in the book are conso... (by malvado)
Problem creating 2 objects of same class

Program crashes when i create 2 objects of "imagen" class, it works with 1 object, here is the code: MAIN.CPP #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> #inc...
[1 reply] : Your array ( TMatriz dato ) is too big to allow more than 1 imagen... (by guestgulkan)
Lowlevelkeyboardproc is never called

Hi, I have to port a Windows CE application to Windows XP. In Windows CE this application runs fine. It contains a lowlevelkeyboardproc that is called...
[1 reply] : I set the check box "Allow service to interact with desktop" and now ... (by davegennaro)
DirectX tutorial

hello everyone. i want to learn game programming in C++. i read at the internet that DirectX is a good way. i installed DirectX 11 SDK and searched for a goo...
[no replies]
by ajitm
How to stop background thread

Hi friends, As I am new in threading programming can anybody tell me solution for fallowing problem. I am working on application which in C# and C++. In C...
[1 reply] : Either use a flag which will help the thread to close itself by seein... (by writetonsharma)
by leo321
'+=' : left operand must be l-value

Hi, I was trying to increment a (void *) type variable, as shown below. However, I got compiling error message under Windows Visual C/C++ 2003. It doesn't s...
[1 reply] : The particular operating system doesn't matter. What matters is the co... (by guestgulkan)
by hesm
error C3867: 'TEST::f1': function call missing argument list; use '&TEST::f1' to create a pointer to member

#include "stdafx.h" #include "stdio.h" #include "stdlib.h" class TEST { typedef int (*F)(int a , int b); F f; int f1(int a, int b) { return (a+...
[1 reply] : your F function pointer only works with global or static member functi... (by Disch)
back again -.- sorry haha (problem with array deletion)

OK, this is a different project this time, and it isnt like directx based or anything, its just plain c++, i have a class that stores a smallish array of vertic...
[6 replies] Last: i managed to solve the problem, turns out the last bit of code that i ... (by squishy)
by vivmen
how to get text from IE

hi all i am trying following code to get text from Internet Explorer but it fails how ever same code works for notepad. can any one suggest how to get text...
[4 replies] Last: Use IE COM interfaces (by george135)
Learning Win32 API

HI,there I have charles petzold windows API programming 5th edition and I have heard it's the best book for learning windows API..But the problem I'm having is ...
[3 replies] Last: You need to post the code. I went through that book with VS 2008 witho... (by Lamblion)
May 2011 Pages: 1... 5678
  Archived months: [apr2011] [jun2011]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.