Windows Programming - May 2008

Problem creating a DLL in VS8

Hello everyone, I'm using Visual Studio 2005 (VS8) and I am trying to compile some code form OpenCV (cvcam). I did not write this code, but it is open-source a...
[3 replies] Last: Grey Wolf : I looked over that document. All those settings are, if... (by begleysm)
Show gif...

Hi. Now I'm using a DEVC++. I want to show a *.gif on the screen and I want to delete this image in other moment. This gif don't have animation. In two words...
[2 replies] Last: You can also see if this helps: http://marknelson.us/2002/07/01/rende... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
by Adler
class with SSE members crashed

Hello, i have a strange Problem which maybe MS specific. Im am using VC++ 2005 Express Edition I have defined a class like this: class vec4 { ...
[2 replies] Last: Hey, no. I posted only the data members of that class. As i said -... (by Adler)
by cyq84
ODBC connection

Hi all, May i know how to establish a ODBC connection to SQL sever 2005 via c++ and retrieve the data from the database at the console application? I had wri...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, I had solved it. It is calling using ODBC. Thanks anyway. ... (by cyq84)
VC++/Winapi/bitmap

Very much even urgently it is necessary !!! It is necessary to make notepad with bitmap as in http://www.sdteam.com/?tid=202. I have own edit, but without i...
[1 reply] : I doubt anyone will do that work for you (unless you are willing to hi... (by Duthomhas)
by PXP
look the code

Hi. Can someone look this code and say mistakes ? #include <iostream.h> #include <fstream.h> #include <string.h> #include <time.h> #include <stdlib.h> ...
[3 replies] Last: thanks... (by PXP)
ERROR: expected constructor or ...

17: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '=' token. I get this error with this simple code: ... double x = { 0.0 }; x ...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks Duoas - it finally works!! I asked a friend about this and h... (by LivingDog)
double: from textfile to a vector

Hey! I started recently programming c++. Now, I have the following problem: I need to assign a double-field "double data " with the necessary data for so...
[6 replies] Last: It works!!! Yeah! :) Thanks to both of you! (by redmoon08)
by
Porting Windows C++ App to Mac

Hello, I would like to begin programming with C++ and have a project already made. The thing is I'm just beginning with C++ and don't know what to do with the ...
[14 replies] Last: ncmason, I may be a little late for the party but you may also like... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
by cva
ALT key is not functioning

Hi everyone, Im having problem with the ALT key as it does't functions when pressed. The other keys are OK.Can u guys give me some suggestion what minght be ...
[no replies]
CreateMHTMLBody Buffer issue

I am using CreateMHTMLBody function to convert HTML file to MHTML file. This is working in fine format. But when I try to convert huge (say above 500MB) HTML re...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, Initially I expected that only but the thing is in my drive ar... (by Jagadeesh Musham)
by doraid
magic square

please help me to solve this home work Write c++ program that prompts the user to enter numaric values for a 4X 4 array. the program will display the fllowi...
[1 reply] : Hi doraid. We are not here to do your homework; That is cheating. I... (by Zaita)
Free c++ compilers

Hello I am not quite sure if I post this request in the correct form, but I wonder if anyone knows of any free, and good c++ compilers? I am completely new to ...
[14 replies] Last: i suggest you use dev c++ or Borland c++ builder. http://www.codegear... (by tabassam)
ExitWindowsEx?

I'm using a Visual C++.net 2005 Express to write a simple app that will turn off my computer but not have a include "windows.h" and I want use API's function Ex...
[3 replies] Last: > how to create a .dll file in c++ Off topic to simply use ExitWi... (by george135)
by xplore
2D array display not correct

I'm in an intro to C++ which is why my code may seem in-efficient but this is how my instructor has taught us thus far. Anyway I will give you the jist of the p...
[4 replies] Last: Few notes not previously added, you'r upperdisplay is worthless the wa... (by skatcat31)
by delx
Manipulating .doc files with c++

Hi everyone, I'm trying to figure out what I need to do to be able to manipulate .doc files with c++. I know how to do it with txt files, but can't seem to f...
[3 replies] Last: delx, What is the manipulation that you are trying to do? Ther... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
OPENCV!!!

I have this code : #ifdef GUI #include <cv.h> #include <highgui.h> #endif #include <stdlib.h> #include <iostream> #include <rvjpeg.h> #include <xthread....
[2 replies] Last: As Duoas says: you may forget to link some lib files, I work wi... (by LeviZhou)
Putting a console program into Windows program

I made a C++ console program (it's a calculator) and I was wondering how I could put this into the Windows Template(http://tinyurl.com/63ydtc) to make it cleane...
[9 replies] Last: I got the builder :) (by bananae)
by ekw
system() command on vista

Hello, ive searched many times and i cannot find a solution to my issue. Im creating a program that starts on startup, launching programs after x seconds. But...
[4 replies] Last: thanks.I need this.haha (by ablya)
by Amag
Problem accessing resource and script file information

Hi everybody, I'm beginner in C++ windows programming. I'm using Dev-C++ compiler. Does anyone know what can cause a main.cpp file to fail to access informat...
[3 replies] Last: Just forget it. I found a way to solve my problem. I'm creating my men... (by Amag)
May 2008 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [apr2008] [jun2008]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.