Windows Programming - March 2018 (Page 2)

Deciphering code...

I've copied a tutorial for a minesweeper game and I really want to understand what is happening in it, I can't understand hardly any of it, like how the mines a...
[1 reply] : ... like how the mines are placed //Placing mines void mines(int a ... (by kbw)
Latest Free ATL library

Hi, community! I want to more newer free ATL library (than it from WDK7.1) from Microsoft, Or, want to use really free ATL library from reactos: https:...
[5 replies] Last: I have very successfully used Mingw with COM/OLE. I believe you are r... (by freddie1)
by Chaost
External text handling

I'm planning on creating a program which allows you to have more than just one clipboard. I don't plan on manipulating or using the windows clipboard in any way...
[2 replies] Last: Sorry for the late reply, thought this post was dead. I may resort to... (by Chaost)
TASKKILL

Hi everyone i wanna kill a exe file with TASKKILL for example: system("TASKKILL /F /IM chrome.exe 2>NULL") it works fine but it shows some status in the c...
[4 replies] Last: thanks but system("TASKKILL /F /IM chrome.exe >NUL 2> 1"); that one ... (by khashayar0)
c++ winsock error

hi I have this code while(true) { Zeromemory(buff, 4096) int bytes = recv(clientSocket, buff, 4096, 0); if(bytes == 0) { cout << ...
[2 replies] Last: Well, those kind of errors occur sometimes and it's really important n... (by benhart)
by carkon
registry start up code

Hello, I have a question I have a project with a portion of code that I don't understand because I don't have big knowledge of the windows registry , the app tr...
[1 reply] : if you write a registry entry inside HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE then your pr... (by Null)
by Mk87
random generator number

according to this random generator number code: srand(time(0)); for (i = 1; i <= 26; i++) { bufferData.push_back(i); } for (i = 1; i <= bufferData.size(...
[3 replies] Last: You could also use std::generate (or std::generate_n). #include <ios... (by lastchance)
March 2018 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [feb2018] [apr2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.