Windows Programming - July 2008 (Page 3)

by cjy
AccessViolationException when importing a function from a DLL.

Thanks in advance - if perhaps I have come to the wrong place, just suggest where I might better find some advice on my problem. The problem I am facing is that...
[3 replies] Last: When you are using a non-.NET DLL in a .NET application Visual Studio ... (by Zaita)
About Dialog

Hello, All I have 4 Dialogs: A, B, C, D. all modal dialogs A owns B, B owns C, C owns D, and C and D are implement in VB code. A\B in VC. ...
[1 reply] : It is because all modal dialogues in an application have the "stay on ... (by Duthomhas)
hello,everyone!!

This is my first time in a foreign forum,and I like it.I hope you can be my friends,and I'm sure that I can learn more from your help,thank you!!! My Eng...
[3 replies] Last: thank you very much,QWERTYman! I'm really very glad to hear you sayin... (by taiyangst)
by muzoid
Best IDE

Hi there. I used to program C++ back in 2000 using borland 5 and was wondering what members recommend as a quality IDE nowadays. Cheers mad thanks muzoid
[12 replies] Last: I'm a Chinese collage student,and this is my first time in a foreign ... (by taiyangst)
Issues with excel object

Im getting a couple of errors....working with this excel object Any Help would be much appreciated. You can see a better looking example of the code here:...
[4 replies] Last: Yea the sheets error seems to be good now, much thanks Hey and i no... (by UltraDangerLord)
database in c++

heloo im a beginer in c++ i still learn now i get to learn how to conect the database made in sql to my program wich i made in c++. thanks a lot. bye
[4 replies] Last: ODBC is obsolete What a load of sh*t. Who is teaching you this cr... (by Zaita)
Starting GUI

Hello, I'm looking for some advice. i just finished a C++ book, it's a beginners guide so it gave me a good base. I was wondering what you all thought ...
[4 replies] Last: Definitly, Thanks for that link, would have never found it alone. For... (by enduser000)
by samnet
How to make domain name convert to IP in Dev C++?

Thank you for your help.
[4 replies] Last: Thank you for your help. (by samnet)
July 2008 Pages: 123
  Archived months: [jun2008] [aug2008]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.