Windows Programming - February 2011 (Page 6)

new line in textBox1->Text

Thank everyone for helping me with batch file program. I am currently having other issues though. I used the code for a few buttons textBox1->Text = text...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks guys (by thenewguy)
Recommend a book on Windows API programming

Could anyone please recommend a good book on Windows application development, specifically on the win32 API, not MFC. I know C++ but can’t seem to find a g...
[6 replies] Last: Programming Windows by Charles Petzold. The best according to me. (by sunny712)
Windows run error

Hi My codes are running.But i take Windows error. My codes: #include <iostream> #include <cstring> #include <math.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <coni...
[3 replies] Last: Thnx (by Helegurbann)
by holtaf
AAAAhhhh,i'm going nervous!

Please help,what's wrong with my code ? it give me an unhandled exception when i try to run it. HRESULT: 0x00000005 (5) Name: ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED Descri...
[9 replies] Last: this error often happend when you used null pointor; (by qq66921494)
What's wrong with Multiple Windows?

what is wrong with my code? (other than messiness, lol) I am trying to create Two windows but the second one isn't showing up, i have been trying to figure it ...
[2 replies] Last: Oh wow, thats sort of repetitive...with my class I could of done the f... (by closed account 3pj6b7Xj)
Register hotkey with down and up events? WM_HOTKEY?

Hi Is there any way of register a hotkey with keydown and keyup events from the RegisterHotKey()? Now it sends the WM_HOTKEY only when its pressed ones, but...
[no replies]
Trying to rotate a triangle in DirectX9

So I bought a book about 2 weeks ago from WENDY JONES beginning DirectX and I must say, I am very dissapointed, this woman starts explaining something to you an...
[9 replies] Last: Here is the Main.cpp, I won't show you guys hWINDOW.cpp or hWINDOW.h, ... (by closed account 3pj6b7Xj)
by ajitm
EXT3 Drivers for windows

Hi All I need EXT3 Driver's for windows. I searched for the same but didn't find. I find for EXT2. Is any link available for the same. Thanks
[1 reply] : An ext2 driver should be fine you'll just lose the journaling features... (by naraku9333)
wireless presenter - mouse driver

hey i want to make a mobile application of wireless presenter .. can anyone tell me how to use the existing mouse drivers and keyboard drivers to control the c...
[no replies]
by pshnn
can anyone make this programme into object oriented

#include <iostream> #include <stdlib.h> #include <time.h> #include <math.h> #include <string> using namespace std; //declare variables and functions i...
[4 replies] Last: what does object oriented mean? try here: http://www.i-cannot-be-b... (by bigearsbilly)
Stopping a Timer With Virtual Keys

I've created a basic window which handles virtual keys. The case VK_UP initializes a timer which is counting from 9 backwards. The timer can be stopped if eit...
[2 replies] Last: Same as this one: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/clibrary/ctime/cl... (by closed account zb0S216C)
February 2011 Pages: 1... 456
  Archived months: [jan2011] [mar2011]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.