Windows Programming - April 2011 (Page 4)

by wayn3
Error libcurl compile

Hy guys.. Today i started to install all i need to work with curl... i followed all things from here.. http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/Using-libcurl-with-SSH-supp...
[17 replies] Last: here is what I've done - OK _ you probably already taken some of thes... (by guestgulkan)
by LoOpz
How to make Applications

Hi, Is there a tutorial in how to make Windows GUI applications? Thanks.
[3 replies] Last: Thanks :D (by LoOpz)
Odd crashes

Affected System(s): Windows 7 Home Premium Application Description: C++/CLI GUI that uses a native C++ DLL Compiler: MSVC toolset v90 Problem Description: T...
[2 replies] Last: I suppose that if there's no quick solution to this, I can deal with t... (by closed account 3hM2Nwbp)
Drawing a small point or pixles on a form.

Hey, guys is there a quick way i can draw something to the form like a small square to mark the location.of x,y? i want to take to take 2 user numbers from two ...
[1 reply] : Yup: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd145193(VS.85).aspx T... (by Computergeek01)
How can I improve this C++ program?

I made a simple decimal to binary converter, but it's only my second program, so I don't know much. Instead of printing every digit separately, is it possible ...
[3 replies] Last: @ WriteGreatCode : With a submission timestamp =< 60 seconds apart I'... (by Computergeek01)
Working with forms, objects at runtime, access there properties and delete them?

Hi iv been looking everywhere on how to add an instance of a rectangle object when i click a button. I'm using Visual studio2010, there is no sample code on the...
[4 replies] Last: i want to plot marks at user determined locations(x,y) to represent ci... (by Mike ekiM)
set keyboard initial delay

is there a way to set the keyboard's initial delay to zero?
[3 replies] Last: Awfully demanding, aren't we? I'm telling you that you are probably no... (by Duthomhas)
CodeBlocks vs Dev c++ (1,2)

Hello guys! I am learning c++ with CodeBlocks. But in video turtorial for c++ guy is using dev c++, but i do all the same except it is in CodeBlocks, and i...
[30 replies] Last: Hi baranjac123, as a C++ newbie, if you follow the code in most of the... (by darthB)
by dimang
c++ image from camera

Hi, I doing a university project which involves programming a camera to take images. The camera manufacturer provides a SDK which has functions to take the imag...
[8 replies] Last: Here is the link for the help file which gives explanation on all the ... (by dimang)
by honamc
is any ways to check repeated output?

I am generating a group of numbers by random.next(). But repeated output comes. Is there any method to eliminate it?
[no replies]
by honamc
unsolved "System.NullReferenceException was unhandled "

public: array<Image^> ^imageArray ; array<String^>^ names; array<int> ^CurrentImage; Form1(void) { System::ComponentModel::ComponentResourc...
[1 reply] : I have never used C++\CLI, but I bet your line 54 should be array<int... (by hamsterman)
[C++ Win32 API] Progress Bar - Set postion for Marquee Style

I have a progress bar that has a PBS_MARQUEE style, but when I set the position it doesn't change, it will just stop. Here's how I'm changing the position: ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for all the information, most of it I've seen before, but the r... (by WriteGreatCode)
[C++ Win32 API] Combo Box Text

I've created a combo box: CreateWindow("combobox","Country",...); But in the application the combo box is blank, and the text "Country" isn't on it. How ca...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks everyone, I got it to work with the information given. (by WriteGreatCode)
by cbv
Problem with ShellExecute

Hello. That program should open files with cyrillic names. #include "stdafx.h" #include <windows.h> #include <Shellapi.h> #include <iostream> #include <...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks for answers. I solve the problem. It was in converting words, w... (by cbv)
Actionscript: Input text filed won't accept numerical input

Using AS3 to create a basic number guessing game but for some reason the input text field won't accept text input. I can't figure out which piece of code is cau...
[1 reply] : bump Anyone who can help at all? (by jaeger138)
by HenryJ
Which library is in86() in?

Hi, I'm trying to interrupt cpu in my programs, which library is int86() in?
[no replies]
by jaised
OpenGL Link Error

I am trying to write a windows wrapper for opengl and am getting a link error that has been bugging me for quite a while. Below is the code and I would apprecia...
[3 replies] Last: It would REALLY help if you posted the error message. Are you sure yo... (by Abramus)
OpenGL effecient rendering

Hi all, Strangely, my previous post asking the same question mysteriously disappeared. My problem is that I want to have opengl render lets say, 60 fps. B...
[6 replies] Last: There is no easy, general method to make the rendering faster. I would... (by Abramus)
by honamc
Comment on my approach whether it is possible please

I am going to write a program about the game for C++ using GUI and windows form like the following. http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/046/Purple/12/cc/46/mzl....
[1 reply] : 1. Sure. Put the pictures in the array P with elements 0 to 99 so that... (by hamsterman)
Read/write USB

Hey all, Anyone knows how to write C++ code for reading/writing USB devices. ABHISHEK
[no replies]
April 2011 Pages: 123456... 8
  Archived months: [mar2011] [may2011]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.