MFC Static library Linker Error

I am trying the code from
http://functionx.com/visualc/libraries/mfcstaticlib.htm
in VS2008. I am getting the following linker errors. Can Someone help Please?

1>Linking...
1>MFCExtTestDlg.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "double __cdecl MFCExtensions::StringToFloat(class ATL::CStringT<wchar_t,class StrTraitMFC<wchar_t,class ATL::ChTraitsCRT<wchar_t> > >)" (?StringToFloat@MFCExtensions@@YANV?$CStringT@_WV?$StrTraitMFC@_WV?$ChTraitsCRT@_W@ATL@@@@@ATL@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CMFCExtTestDlg::OnBnClickedCalculate(void)" (?OnBnClickedCalculate@CMFCExtTestDlg@@QAEXXZ)
1>MFCExtTestDlg.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl MFCExtensions::IsNumeric(class ATL::CStringT<wchar_t,class StrTraitMFC<wchar_t,class ATL::ChTraitsCRT<wchar_t> > >)" (?IsNumeric@MFCExtensions@@YAHV?$CStringT@_WV?$StrTraitMFC@_WV?$ChTraitsCRT@_W@ATL@@@@@ATL@@@Z) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall CMFCExtTestDlg::OnBnClickedCalculate(void)" (?OnBnClickedCalculate@CMFCExtTestDlg@@QAEXXZ)
1>C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\MFC\BusMath\Debug\MFCExtTest.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\MFC\BusMath\MFCExtTest\Debug\BuildLog.htm"
1>MFCExtTest - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
I just went through the instuctions and managed it ok.
You probably missed lines steps : 7, 8, 9
You need to copy the header file and the lib file to the new project
and ensure that you do the instruction in line 8.

7. Using Windows Explorer or My Computer, copy the MFCExt.lib and the mfcextent.h files from the folder
of the previously created library and paste them in the folder of the current
project (the lib and the h files are in different folder but you
should paste them in the main folder of the current project)

8. To include the library in the current project, on the main menu, click Project -> Add To Project -> Files…

9.Change the Files Of Type to Library Files (.lib). Select the MFCExt.lib file and click OK
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.