Need online C++ compiler that can do Windows system calls!

Help im stuck at work and i cant download visual studio, or anything for that matter. I am working on a unix command line emulator so i need to make windows system calls. I have access to the internet but i cant find an online compiler that can accept things like #include <windows.h> and other windows system calls.
I am working on a unix command line emulator so i need to make windows system calls.

So let me get this straight, you're running Windows as your primary OS I presume? Then you are running a Unix emulator inside of that, and INSIDE OF THAT you want to make Win32 calls... You're either doing something wrong, or I'm going to need more detail in order to help you.
Ok lol its a unix style command line emulator, sorry. I need these headers.
#include "wsh.h"
#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>
#include <time.h>
#include <windows.h>
#include <string>
#include <string.h>
#include <cstring>
#include <atlstr.h>
#include <map>
#include <direct.h>
#include <stdio.h> 	// perror
#include <errno.h> 	// error constants
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <io.h>
#include <time.h>
#include <iomanip>
#include <process.h>
#define _CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE
using namespace std;
Ok, obviously you'll need to do something about "wsh.h" but the rest should be avalible from the GCC download pacakge.

On a side note, why are you including "cstring", "string" and "string.h"? Also "stdio.h" and "io.h"? Are you just mixing and matching code from multiple sources? Or is there a reason for this bloat?
Those were actually all the things the teacher included in the template other than cstring.
I am working on a unix command line emulator so i need to make windows system calls.

What system calls do you need?

If you're writing a command line emulator, are you taking about file system functionality? And running apps? If so, a lot of this can be accessed bia CRT calls, rather than using the WIN32 API directly.

Or do you have to avoid the CRT?
You included <atlstr.h>
I'm afraid that working with ATL requires full version of Microsoft Visual Studio.

Why can't you download Visual Studio ? If you are using a *NIX operating system, yoy could try installing windows in a virtual machine like VirtualBox or vmware.

Another solution is to buy a windows dedicated server from a webhosting company which you can control remotely.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.