VC++ 2010 Where is Resource View?!?

In the book im reading it says go to View > Resource view but it is not in 2010. Does anyone know where to find it in Microsoft Visual C++ 2010?
If you're using VC++ Express it isn't in there. You have to have the full Professional edition or higher.
Do i have to pay for that? and if i do couldnt i just download an earlier version instead?
Yes, you have to pay for it. It will cost you $500.00 or more. And no, you cannot download an earlier full version of VS.
You could download the trial version of Visual Studio which is fully functional for 90 days. Of course, there are "ways" to get the full version for free.
Of course, there are "ways" to get the full version for free.

Such as?
Such as activating the trial with one of master product keys that was leaked on the internet. Ilegally, of course.
That's what I figured, which leaves me out.

Actually, even though I have the trial version, which expires at the end of this month, I've decided not to upgrade because VC++ Express does everything I want.

I use ResEdit for my resource compiler anyway because I really don't like the resource tools in VS.

Also, many of the tools that come with VS 2010 Professional are just simply over my head at this point. IOW, I'd be paying $500.00 without increasing my productivity one iota.

Unless some kind of major serious deal comes my way legally, I'm perfectly happy with the Express edition. The only think I will miss is the Extension Manager.
If your in college and in the CS department you may be able to get it free if your school has an e academy account.
I got VS Ultimate free through my community college :D
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.