MySQL++ MinGW - installation problem

Hello Everyone!
This is my first post on this forum.
I have a problem with installing MySQL++ on MinGW. I have followed by this instruction: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/windows/5259/#msg23277 and I have stopped on this:
Now we can continue and build for DEVC++ and mingw.
Still in the dos box - change directories back to your mysql++-3.0.6
and run the command as given in the Building the Library and Example Programs of the README-MinGW.txt file (mingw32-make -f Makefile.mingw).

When I this, I receive those errors:
C:\MinGW\mysql++-3.1.0>mingw32-make -f Makefile.mingw
g++ -o ssqlsxlat.exe ssqlsxlat_genv2.o ssqlsxlat_main.o  -mthreads -g -L. -Wl,--
enable-auto-import -Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc -L"C:\Program Files\MySQL\M
ySQL Server 5.5\lib\opt"   -lmysqlclient -lmysqlpp -lmysqlpp_ssqls2parse
./libmysqlpp_ssqls2parse.a(ssqls2parse_parsev2.o):C:\MinGW\mysql++-3.1.0/ssx/par
sev2.cpp:192: undefined reference to `mysqlpp::internal::str_to_lwr(std::string&
)'
./libmysqlpp_ssqls2parse.a(ssqls2parse_parsev2.o): In function `Type':
C:\MinGW\mysql++-3.1.0/ssx/parsev2.cpp:256: undefined reference to `mysqlpp::int
ernal::str_to_lwr(std::string&)'
./libmysqlpp_ssqls2parse.a(ssqls2parse_parsev2.o):C:\MinGW\mysql++-3.1.0/ssx/par
sev2.cpp:496: undefined reference to `mysqlpp::internal::str_to_lwr(std::string&
)'
sev2.cpp:579: undefined reference to `mysqlpp::internal::str_to_lwr(std::string&
)'
sev2.cpp:625: undefined reference to `mysqlpp::internal::str_to_lwr(std::string&
)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make: *** [ssqlsxlat.exe] Error 1

What shall I do to solve my problem?
Do you have any include options in your make file?
Are the paths to the libraries correct?
If so, are the libs in those directories?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.