please help me : which is the best ?(CLI or MFC)

Hi to All.
i wanna design a professional software.
Features :
1 : Direct Connection with SQL
2 : HTML code editing and build
3 : Search among thousands of content files (Advance search)
4 : Artificial intelligence (Simple)
5 : Compress/Extract files
6 : Create a Private file Extension
7 : Encrypt/Decryption

Which is the best for me?
C++/CLI --or-- (MFC)

please Explain Complete.
thank before your answer.
The one you are more comfortable with. Though you gotta realize that MFC is just a class library for C++, while CLI is a completely different language. Also, may I ask if those are the only choices due to some restrictions that prevent you from using other libraries than the microsoft ones?
thank you.
Of course C++/CLI is so Easier than MFC Programming.
i want to design a application that my users can write a module or plugin for it.
and with a so feature.
and its my first project in C++.
for this application , what should i do?

please help me.
I don't think you should use C++/CLI. If you want to use CLI, C# would be a better language.

and its my first project in C++
If you have access to MFC, try it. I understand there's the Express Editions of Visual Studio are missing stuff in this regard, but I've never used them. Of course just use MFC for the GUI and ODBC, and not for everything in that list.
thanks to kbw

you know?
i don't want to use C#.NET. i think C++ is a best Choice for my Application.because its powerful and unlimited!
and i want to know the professional software like Auto Cad writing with which language?
And one important in my Project is : My application is like as a kernel!! after we design it, want to working GUI,Modules and ...

*** but if you think C# is better please tel me.but say what.***
I'm waiting for your answer
thank you very much.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
C++/CLI is a language in its own right, it is not C++

If you want to do native C++, then MFC is what you want (out of the two mentioned).

If you want to do managed (.net) then C# and/or C++/CLI would be the way to go.
Yep, and if you already want .NET I'd really suggest you to use C# than C++/CLI. Mainly because I don't like C++/CLI.
+1 Grey Wolf

MFC is the one you want given the two choices. But I wonder what kine of software is like a kernel and uses AI.
Thanks a lot to all.
have a good time
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.