Easier study materials for c++ for beginners except the tutorial

Hello. I am new in c++ programming, can anyone help me where to get simplified version of c++ for beginners or any book. Please help me i want to pass this course
The tutorial is actually pretty simple. If you're are having trouble with that, I would wonder whether you are cut out to be a programmer...
If there is a library nearby, they might have a C++ for Dummies book : ) There is a copy in each of the libraries near me. If you want an online tutorial other than the ones on this site, try googling c++ tutorials.
Johnnyboy is making a joke about "C++ For Dummies" but this book does exist and it actually helped me fill in a few holes when I was just starting out. Don't dismiss it as a useful resource.
You know, I'm a big fan of real books; not so big on these online tutorials. I'd really recommend getting a book. One pretty easy but good one I picked up years ago was Jesse Liberty's "Teach Yourself C++ In 24 Hours" book. I know advanced C++ snobs look down on this sort of thing, and you migt too after studying C++ for ten years or so, but it can get you started. It had 24 lessons and each was rather easy. Its a start.
Thank you so much for your support guys
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.