Boost Math Libraries & Visual C++

Getting pretty good at reading errors and fixing them but I am going to give you a snippet of code and the error and maybe you can help me out.

Code:
//internal function to convert strings to complex class
std::complex<double> numerics=stringtocomplex(numericstring);
//calling boost math library asin function
std::complex<double> replacement = boost::math::asin(numerics);

The template looks as such:
template<class T>
std::complex<T> asin(const std::complex<T>& z)

And this following monster of an error is what I'm getting.

See following post

It seems that it has some internal structure to handle errors and since I am not using them I made it angry. That is my god's honest best guess.
D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/utility/base_from_member.hpp(76): error C2661: 'boost::shared_ptr<T>::shared_ptr' : no overloaded function takes 2 arguments
          with
          [
              T=boost::io::basic_altstringbuf<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/format/alt_sstream.hpp(147) : see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::base_from_member<MemberType>::base_from_member<boost::io::basic_altstringbuf<Ch,Tr,Alloc>*,boost::io::basic_oaltstringstream<Ch,Tr,Alloc>::No_Op>(T0,T1)' being compiled
          with
          [
              MemberType=boost::shared_ptr<boost::io::basic_altstringbuf<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>>,
              Ch=char,
              Tr=std::char_traits<char>,
              Alloc=std::allocator<char>,
              T0=boost::io::basic_altstringbuf<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>> *,
              T1=boost::io::basic_oaltstringstream<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>::No_Op
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/format/alt_sstream.hpp(145) : while compiling class template member function 'boost::io::basic_oaltstringstream<Ch,Tr,Alloc>::basic_oaltstringstream(boost::io::basic_altstringbuf<Ch,Tr,Alloc> *)'
          with
          [
              Ch=char,
              Alloc=std::allocator<char>
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/format/feed_args.hpp(142) : see reference to class template instantiation 'boost::io::basic_oaltstringstream<Ch,Tr,Alloc>' being compiled
          with
          [
              Ch=char,
              Alloc=std::allocator<char>
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/format/feed_args.hpp(254) : see reference to function template instantiation 'void boost::io::detail::put<Ch,Tr,Alloc,T>(T,const boost::io::detail::format_item<Ch,Tr,Alloc> &,std::basic_string<_Elem,_Traits,_Ax> &,boost::io::basic_altstringbuf<Ch,Tr,Alloc> &,boost::io::detail::locale_t *)' being compiled
          with
          [
              Ch=char,
              T=const char *const &,
              _Elem=char,
              _Traits=std::char_traits<char>,
              _Ax=std::allocator<char>
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/format/feed_args.hpp(263) : see reference to function template instantiation 'void boost::io::detail::distribute<Ch,Tr,Alloc,T>(boost::basic_format<Ch> &,T)' being compiled
          with
          [
              Ch=char,
              T=const char *const &
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/format/format_class.hpp(64) : see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::basic_format<Ch> &boost::io::detail::feed<char,Tr,Alloc,const T&>(boost::basic_format<Ch> &,const char)' being compiled
          with
          [
              Ch=char,
              T=const char *
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/math/policies/error_handling.hpp(106) : see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::basic_format<Ch> &boost::basic_format<Ch>::operator %<const char*>(const T &)' being compiled
          with
          [
              Ch=char,
              T=const char *
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/math/policies/error_handling.hpp(124) : see reference to function template instantiation 'void boost::math::policies::detail::raise_error<std::domain_error,T>(const char *,const char *,const T &)' being compiled
          with
          [
              T=value_type
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/math/policies/error_handling.hpp(490) : see reference to function template instantiation 'T boost::math::policies::detail::raise_domain_error<T>(const char *,const char *,const T &,const boost::math::policies::domain_error<N> &)' being compiled
          with
          [
              T=value_type,
              N=throw_on_error
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/math/special_functions/log1p.hpp(115) : see reference to function template instantiation 'T boost::math::policies::raise_domain_error<T,Policy>(const char *,const char *,const T &,const Policy &)' being compiled
          with
          [
              T=value_type,
              Policy=boost::math::policies::policy<boost::math::policies::detail::forwarding_arg1,boost::math::policies::detail::forwarding_arg2,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy>
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/math/special_functions/log1p.hpp(289) : see reference to function template instantiation 'T boost::math::detail::log1p_imp<value_type,boost::math::policies::policy<boost::math::policies::detail::forwarding_arg1,boost::math::policies::detail::forwarding_arg2,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy>>(const T &,const Policy &,const mpl_::int_<N> &)' being compiled
          with
          [
              T=value_type,
              Policy=boost::math::policies::policy<boost::math::policies::detail::forwarding_arg1,boost::math::policies::detail::forwarding_arg2,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy>,
              N=53
          ]
          D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/math/special_functions/log1p.hpp(419) : see reference to function template instantiation 'double boost::math::log1p<T,boost::math::policies::policy<boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy>>(T,const Policy &)' being compiled
          with
          [
              T=double,
              Policy=boost::math::policies::policy<boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy,boost::math::policies::default_policy>
          ]

more to follow
D:\My Doc2\CodeBlocks\CE Programs\Calcnew\boost/math/complex/asin.hpp(160) : see reference to function template instantiation 'double boost::math::log1p<T>(T)' being compiled
          with
          [
              T=double
          ]
          d:\my doc2\visual studio 2010\projects\alpha 3\alpha 3\StringManip.h(750) : see reference to function template instantiation 'std::complex<double> boost::math::asin<double>(const std::complex<double> &)' being compiled
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.