Are there logical operators in c++

Pages: 12
I've learned that anything you say on the internet will be misinterpreted in the most horrible way...
Duoas++
And the new prices for Microsoft Office are quite reasonable, considering Word, Excel and PowerPoint as single Programs. People pay up to 70€ for the newest computer game.
What was embarrassing me with Microsoft in the 80s was, that there was no alternative, everyone had to use their products and the prices where too high for most people. With the new pricing i think Microsoft will get a better reputation in a few years. And concerning other firms like Adobe the products from Microsoft are almost "free".

It's strange, that so many people know how to handle Photoshop etc. before they even need it for work. That was another problem i had with Microsofts politics. You have to use it for work, everybody is demanding that you are able to use MS-Office, but paying 500€ for a pupil is simple not realistic (Getting Office as a pupil in the 80s was not that easy, i did never knew there was a student version of MS, if there was any in the 80s). But with the new prices again this argument fails. Thus i must say thumbs up for the latest decisions in Redmond. They even got express editions of their programming IDEs...

And i don't think, that 1k+ bucks is too much money for a software used in a firm earning a lot more bucks using the software. I just think there should be a reasonable priced version for private users (for learning purposes). If this is not the case you force some people to steal the software, as they need to learn it somehow, but can't afford it. I hope you get my point, but all of this is off topic.

All of this is off topic, so here is a link to the boolean operators, as it has not been posted before:

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/boolean/
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12