How can i secure my program from being cracked???

So i have searched the whole internet trying to find some useful tutorials on how to secure a C++ program from being cracked but i didn't find ANYTHING!
anyone can give me some tips or maybe point me to some useful links?
i would like to make the program to connect to a website (Anything) and fetch the data from there (username,pass,serial) and then compare it to the one user entered.

please help :(
Encrypt the data that has to be send...

What exactly do You mean by your programm cracked?...
This program is going to be sold, so i want it to be available only for buyers.
So i was thinking to have a login or serial number...
http://cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/24352/ <- this is somehow similar... go with the flow :D...
Well that's about making a trial version not login or serial number :(
I didnĀ“t say, that it is the same. I used the term "similar" ...

What I want to say with this is, that You should implement a serial number and everytime the program has the ability to check the validity of that number the user entered using the internet, it shall do so to ensure that it is an valid bundle...

I anwsered to this:
nima wrote:
[...]anyone can give me some tips [...]
:P...

So what exactly is You next question... how to create a serial or how to do the server stuff?... For both questions are plenty of answers on google/bing/etc...
Sorry i missunderstood u :)

I have the both questions :D
For serial is pretty simple though,can be done using an algorithm or just making random characters and validate it through internet.

BUT HOW can i do the internet part?I mean to connect to a location and read the data from it,then compare it.
Do you know about sockets?... did you google for internet-data-transmission and so on?... guess not... try on...
Thank you.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.