Invalid database object

Hi everyone!
I need help with Microsoft Access.
I have created .mdb. I have been working with it for month. Now when i try to open it i recieve the following error: Invalid database object
How to make .mdb repair?

Thanks in advance,
Joel

In asking such a question concerning databases it is absolutely imperitive to specify which software technologies you are using to connect and work with the database. As stated, your question is completely and totally unanswerable.

A partial list of possible software technologies one might use to connect to databases would include ODBC (Open Database Connectivity), ADO (ActiveX Database Objects), MFC using either of the above, and of course there is .NET. And that's a very partial list. See why your question is unanswerable?
Open Database Connectivity
I want to say thank you for taking the time to share how to solve my problem.
I'd have helped had you been more forthcoming with information. I felt disinclined to make the attempt to pry out of you what you were doing, what type of code you were writing, etc.
Thank you for this info
To solve the issue create a new db, importing table definitions only, then launch an append query. If it useless try this app - Access Repair Toolbox. It repairs content of damaged Access files, analyzes them and saves data directly to a new database.
Here the link: https://www.accessrepairtoolbox.com/
Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.