write game Disk Shooter

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie in c++ and i do not have much knowledge, i have to write a full source code of the game Disk Shooter, below is the content, please read and help me to find the way to solve it or give me source code, thanks for your help !

Project Code 1: Disk shooter

For this project, you will have to write a full game, the specification is as below:

1. Menu for the game:
The menu will have to contain the following items:
* Start Game
* Options
* High Scores
The users can choose each item in the menu along with the function of the game

2. Start Game:
The purpose of the game is to let users shoot at some objects, appear randomly in a short time at the top of the screen, for each disk hit, the users will have one point
The time of the game is in 60 seconds (default)
When the time runs out, if users are in the list of 10 best players, he can have options to record his point or not. If he want to record his point, save his name and score.

3. Options
Allow users to enter his name, the default name is “Player 1”
Allow users to configure the time of the game, default time is 60 seconds
Change the control keys of the game, the default are:
"<--" Move to the left
"-->" Move to the right
"s" Shoot at object

4. High score
Display the high score of the game. The high scores must include the Players’ names, score, and time
Allow users to reset high scores of the game (reset to zero in all entries)

Note:
Language used: Dev-C++
closed account (S6k9GNh0)
I'm afraid no one will do homework for you. If you wish, you can post the beta code you make and then have us judge it or we can help you out with something you did wrong. I'm sure everyone would want it to be more of a learning experience.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.