Axis C++ Client program linker issue

Hi ,
I am creating one c++ client for j2ee web service. I am using g++(Linux) compiler to compile the source

Command:
g++296 -I/home/oracle/g++source/axis-c-1.6b-Linux-trace-bin/include -L/home/oracle/g++source/axis-c-1.6b-Linux-trace-bin/lib/axis -laxis_client /home/oracle/g++source/src/*.cpp

Error:
/tmp/ccpC12wf.o(.text+0x15): In function `Calculator::Calculator(char const *, axiscpp::AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE)':
: undefined reference to `axiscpp::Stub::Stub(char const *, axiscpp::AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE)'
/tmp/ccpC12wf.o(.text+0x3c): In function `Calculator::Calculator(void)':
: undefined reference to `axiscpp::Stub::Stub(char const *, axiscpp::AXIS_PROTOCOL_TYPE)'
/tmp/ccpC12wf.o(.text+0x5b): In function `Calculator::Calculator(void)':
: undefined reference to `axiscpp::Call::setEndpointURI(char const *)'
/tmp/ccpC12wf.o(.text+0x6d): In function `Calculator::Calculator(void)':
: undefined reference to `axiscpp::Stub::~Stub(void)'
/tmp/ccpC12wf.o(.text+0xa9): In function `Calculator::~Calculator(void)':
: undefined reference to `axiscpp::Stub::~Stub(void)'

I have searched few threads for this issue, they suggested to set axis_client libarary for compilation. So, I set axis_client as lib,but still it is showing the same error.

anybody can suggest me what i missed......

Thanks in advance....
Do you get an axis_client.a not found error?

Hi Zaita,

Thanks for your reply. I didn't get axis_client.a not found error. Suppose if i try with wrong lib name, it is giving error "Can not find the file " error.If i use -laxis_client , it is recognizing that file, but giving the compilation errors as i mentioned in the previous post.

Can you suggest me what will be the root cause for this issue....

Thanks in advance.....

If your still getting undefined, then perhaps you need another library linked in as well.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.