what do I learn C++

I am reading c++ primer ,and I think c++ is more complex,and I need know more about it.But there is a doubt about this.I think the best learn method is
project-driven ,so I should know more about C++ in projects use more time.but I don't know how could I do,and what I need to learn in order that I can use c++ in project.The prime case is that I have to prepare for my first job.I am student now ,this is my first opportunity,first job,so I need a effective way to improve my c++.thanks
closed account (z05DSL3A)
I’m not sure I understand this. I take it that English is not your native language; if you are using a translator then it is not come through very clearly.

Keep reading ‘C++ primer’ (hopefully Lippman) doing all the exercises along the way. When you get to the end of that I may be worth starting on a larger project. If you start a large project to soon you will only make the wrong decisions early on because you will not know any other way of doing things. "If the only tool you have is a hammer, you will see every problem as a nail."
dear Grey Wolf,thanks for your help.And I am so sorry My English is very bad.So I will learn English all the time.Maybe you can give me some useful suggestions about how to learn English.
your suggestion about my topic, I will take it and pull into my exercises .
closed account (z05DSL3A)
PowerLinux wrote:
And I am so sorry My English is very bad.

There is nothing to be sorry about, your English is better than my <insert any other language>. I can't give any useful suggestions about learning English because it is my native language and I have not had to learn it in that way. I have not had the time or patience to learn a second language.
Maybe you can give me some useful suggestions about how to learn English.

Try learning the grammar and sentence structure first. If you don't know a word or phrase, you can look it up in a dictionary or something, but (at least in my experience) it's much more difficult to look up grammar forms, especially if you don't already know what they are.

Read/listen to native speakers so you can form an understand of the nuances of each word. (For example, "jump" and "leap" are synonyms, but they give a slightly different impression when read)

That's what I've done for learning Japanese anyway...hope some of it helps.
Thanks my friends.I will try my best to learn English well.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.