Lounge - September 2013 (Page 8)

Unveiling of Epsilon Anti-Virus (1,2,3,...,7,8,9,10)

Hi, Today I am unveiling my AV I programmed from scratch. It includes User-Mode Scanning, Kernel Mode Scanning and a unique feature present in no AV until th...
[195 replies] Last: It's not released yet. Until it's released I guess you won't be able t... (by S G H)
Zombie infection symptoms. (1,2,3)

What are the symptoms that you have been bitten by a zombie? If you got bitten by a zombie how would it feel? How would your life change? There are stages in yo...
[59 replies] Last: Okay, I will have to remove insanity from the game sorry. Lumpkin, bec... (by RealGiganitris)
School!

Going back to school! I'm still in high school which is boring if you can remember. What fun things did you do in the middle of class to pass time?
[19 replies] Last: I agree with all of you! They really do turn you into mindless sheep. ... (by RealGiganitris)
Members Most Known (1,2,3)

Hi, As it's my first thread, I want to know more about the awesome forums members. So I will let you tell me, answer these questions for me honestly (ple...
[58 replies] Last: i suspect you been here long enough to notice if you say this. (by devonrevenge)
Anyone know what this means?

I've been on facebook on Tony Stark's page, and some others, and I always see this meme on weird stuff. https://sphotos-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/97116...
[2 replies] Last: Uh... Well what does it mean? (by closed account N36fSL3A)
by BlakeK
Things college professors say (1,2,3,4,5)

I plan to start leaving pieces of junk that my computer science teachers say (and have said in the past) on this thread. If you want to rant about college, I w...
[98 replies] Last: I think it's a little ridiculous when a nube like Fredbill is calling... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
Jacob Barnett - Inspiring 14 Year Old (1,2,3)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/11/jacob-barnett-autistic-14-year-old-nobel-prize_n_3254920.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-FOOQ1TpE http://www...
[54 replies] Last: Sorry for ressing a dead thread and all, but I'd just like to defend ... (by ascii)
Hello world

Ok i really need help , im a beginner at c++ in college and learning the basics Im using the right types of code on Visual C++ but every time i place a message...
[3 replies] Last: First off, if the compiler complains, you're not doing it right. No ma... (by closed account N36fSL3A)
by S G H
VS13 Install Failure?

I can't get VS13 to install. It's always complaining about the Core Features package. Applying execute package: vs_professionalcore, action: Install, path: \v...
[8 replies] Last: Already did that KB, naraku. I really don't feel like registering on a... (by S G H)
need help with my lexer. (1,2)

so im building a lexer for my language using regular expressions (i know i keep jumping around on stages of my compiler but thats because they havent really tau...
[21 replies] Last: Just for reference sake, you probably shouldn't use a regex parser to ... (by closed account S6k9GNh0)
Looking For D&D Group Through Skype

Im 13 and i want to find some people to play D&D with me through skype. Im new to it and have never played a proper game before.
[4 replies] Last: If you are looking for online D&D you might be interested in something... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Semester projects

I am in my third semester studying computer science in pakistan and i made a phonebook project in my second semester without object programming using structures...
[9 replies] Last: yes details are can not find -lmingw32 -lSDLmain-lSDL (by Sharan123)
Anybody 12 good at C++? (1,2,3,4,5)

Hey guys I just want to know if anybody of you there are about the same age as I am (12) and is excellent at C++ programming. We could get together on Skype and...
[97 replies] Last: You don't. It will archive after not being replied to after so long. C... (by BHX)
New Web App for Download

Hi everyone, I wanted to share a web app which I have developed over a long period of time. I originally made this two years ago, and I kept adding to it as I l...
[no replies]
Video game scenario (1,2,3)

Scenario: "This thing has beaten you badly and you are close to bleeding to death. It vomits on you and suddenly you pass out. When you wake up you begin hearin...
[55 replies] Last: I don't think he was looking for jobs. (by closed account N36fSL3A)
by S G H
Unbelievable... Seriously???

I've been playing games on Steam and such with a ping of at least 100 (Usually going to 200 up to 1000 on peak hours due to congested lines?). Never ever playe...
[18 replies] Last: I grew up on dial-up, and in fact still had it up until 3-4 years ago.... (by ResidentBiscuit)
need help with the ply.lex library

im building a web browser, and im getting stuck with html comments from ply.lex import * tokens = ( "LeftAngle", # < "LeftAngleSlash...
[no replies]
SFML Question - Displaying Video on menu screen

So just looking for some ideas on how to implement this in a game I am working on. I also posted this in the lounge cause it doesn't really deal with the actual...
[3 replies] Last: [quote=ModShop]I used the extension sfe::Movie quite some time ago, no... (by closed account 3qX21hU5)
Two Visual Studio editions

I have VS2012 Express and was wanting to do the trial of VS2012 Professional. Can I have both of them at the same time? Thank you! EDIT: I don't think I can,...
[7 replies] Last: Oh, one more thing, it is asking me to enter a product key from a yell... (by closed account jwkNwA7f)
September 2013 Pages: 1... 678
  Archived months: [aug2013] [oct2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.