Lounge - December 2016

Looking for someone to practice German

Hi guys, I am learning German and I am looking for someone to practice it with. Is there anyone who has some spare time to help me? I know English as you read a...
[1 reply] : you know its not about to just practice with somebody random (if you a... (by closed account iTpkjE8b)
College Test Out SQL Database Course

I have C++ under my belt and will need to complete SQL database to graduate (A.A Computer Systems). How difficult is SQL database to self teach? Has anyone trie...
[1 reply] : SQL isn't really difficult. See this: http://www.w3schools.com/sql/ (by coder777)
First Time Gun Buyer, need some advice

Hello guys, I got my gun license recently and am saving up for a gun, I would prefer to buy a Russian gun, mostly I am looking for a decent rifle with a wooden ...
[17 replies] Last: I'm aware of Gun Safety, but fact is that "they are always loaded" off... (by BHX)
by Gyiove
I'm getting hacked and I need help.

Hello guys! I need help from someone who knows this area better. My girlfriend's facebook is getting hacked in unusual way and I'm really mad about this sit...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you everyone! I'll let you guys know if there are any news. I sh... (by Gyiove)
Why is this forum plagued by people requesting homeworks?

Title is self-explanatory.
[14 replies] Last: btw, quora community had far too much fun with this one where the stu... (by BHX)
Where to get started with Python?

Hi guys, I have been programming for a while (4-5 years I mean) and I have developed many Android applications and some SFML games. Nowadays I am bored of th...
[3 replies] Last: It looks I need to make some readings on AI first according the link y... (by closed account 1v5E3TCk)
I was limited for no reason

I have 10 posts on the forum, and by the time my account got limited, I have no posts deleted by anyone. Why was my account limited without any notice? PS ...
[11 replies] Last: How do you know his all accounts? I just wonder. (by closed account 1v5E3TCk)
by a k n
SimpleNES -- An NES emulator in SFML and C++!

A few years ago (when I was but a newbie) I read a thread on this forum (http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/106729/ ) which inspired me to make an NES emula...
[5 replies] Last: Imagine the system has a second chip that runs on the same clock as th... (by helios)
Good OpenGL books for games? (1,2)

Hey, I want to read some good OpenGL game programming books during my break, any good ones out there? I have created a tower defence game in WinAPI, a solitaire...
[20 replies] Last: I have a lot of books about Video Game design, but I can found nothing... (by Aris99)
Simple gaming question =)

Hey guys, I haven't been playing much games recently as I have been very busy with my software engineering degree. However, now that I got a break, I feel like ...
[4 replies] Last: There are so many games that you should try:Skyrim, Portal, Mass Effec... (by JuniorKen)
  Archived months: [nov2016] [jan2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.