• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Need help with a monitor mounting soluti

Need help with a monitor mounting solution.

closed account (3qX21hU5)
Looking for a semi cheap monitor mounting system that can hold three monitors that are up to 27" in a special way. This is what I have for a office setup that I have been thinking about.

|          ||          ||          |
27" on mount -->|          ||          ||          | <--- 27" monitor on a mount
                |__________||__________||__________|
                                 ^
                                 |
27" Monitor that doesn't support mounting so can't mount it.

So as you can see I need the arms to be able to extend wide enough so they can go on either side of a 27" monitor in the middle and slow have a bracket that can go on top of the middle monitor.

Any one got any suggestions for a mounting solution for this? I have been looking for awhile but can seem to find a good one that would be able to support this much weight. Might just end up only using a mount for the top row and have all the other monitors on stands but would like to free up some space by eliminating the stands.

Also is this a good design for or should I go for the 4 monitor setup that has all monitors on one row with the 2 outer monitors tilted 90 degrees so they can show more lines of code? I kind of like the one above because I would connect the 2 middle ones to make one long monitor for coding.
Last edited on
¿Have you heard about workspaces (virtual desktops) and tilling window managers?
Also, folding.
Last edited on
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Actually I have found one finally which is very cheap actually http://shop.easymountlcd.com/Deluxe-Triple-Monitor-Stand-Desktop-Clamp-up-to-28-002-0019-002-0019.htm

And then there is a single monitor attachment that I can buy for another $20 to make it a 4 screen like my post.

And ya I use virtual desktops right now, but got lucky and my boss has some leftover monitors he didn't need and said I could have them.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.