nt
Could you be more specific what the problem is?
Lol catfish he has 5000 posts
It's over 9000/2 !!!
:)
That's so close to a nice round number (4096)
Catfish2?
Nice, glad this isn't like other forums. I'm part of one forum to where if you make threads about your post count just to get the post count up they lock you post count at 4999 until you get several more posts then move it up to the new number. Another forum locks your posts at 0 or 1 and leaves it like that indefinitely.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Maybe because they use post count as a basis for reputation score thingy.

LOL @ Catfish2!! *DESPAIR* OTL
@blackcoder41
One forum was, but the other site admin said there was nothing productive in bragging about post count and just showed you had no life due to having a hit post count (showed they lived on the forum which was sad). Still on here it is impressive, though I'm sure there are guys who have more the 5k posts on here.
I think helios has the most posts. He has like 8k+ at least IIRC. And he hasn't even been here for the last year or so.
It is sad when regulars suddenly just stop coming. I'm part of Allegro.cc and a lot of guys I got to know as friends suddenly just stopped coming on and I have no idea why. Maybe one day he will come back.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
IIRC he was going somewhere for a long time...I don't remember the details though.
Upon searching I found helios has 9442 posts and was last on March 10, 2012 at 1:13am http://cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/64093/#msg347009
Please, nobody describe the number for his post count...
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.