Suggestion: Forum Moderators

Pages: 1234
dadabe could be insane. But that won't stop him.
closed account (4z0M4iN6)
Lachlan Easton wrote:
...What

It's about the grail. It's about new connections between the two sides of our brains. And this will happen during the next 2000 years. The grail means the combination of poetry and ratio, ratio the chalice with poetry the blood inside. And this is the second part of the sacrament of Christ - you know, there are always some ceremonies, so that people can find out, when the time is ripe - and something we shall do for remembering.

But whether praying would be a help, for getting an enlightment, I don't know and have many doubts. In the bible I couldn't read about much praying, which should be expected, when we believe the priests. When Jesus met people, we cannot read, that these people always were praying to god. But some kinds of prayers and meditation have similar effects as poetry - intermix of other ideas - suddenly wine in the chalice. And if you mix such a wine, with the bread - the thoughts of your mind - as an evening mehl, there could be much new outcome in the morning.

The grail, which the peole will get during the next 2000 years, will cause much tries and changes in history.

And some people should take care, that all goes well - the knights of the grail.

The Holy Ghost shall come slowly, shall grow.

And the grail shall not be taken by force by using occult practices, like destroying your minds and try to connect them in a new way.

Hitler tried and created an evil combination with great calamity for many people.

I don't know how to break the bread - the mind - in the right way and mix it well with the wine - in a short time with a big jump - which we shouldn't try.

To some people, who have no brains, the grail can be given very early, because, where are no brains, nothing need to be destroyed.

And when this happens, they will think, they are chosen be god and should become a new Messiah.

And such event could easily happen this Wisdun.
Maybe one person would think, he is the chosen by god.

I think, there would be much to think and to do the next times.

If you try to untangle the Gordian Knot, you will get much jimjams and much wine, knowledge about the grail, but not the grail.

And with another kind of thoughts we can lern very much from a bug like OnTimer meets OnTimer.

Oh, my goodness, what I now have learned.

And some knowlege about the two places in the firmament of our minds will not cause, that the Holy Ghost will come. We must put these two places in the right operation - could be, that there is no need for breaking the mind - only needs some motor. And this needs much time.
Last edited on
closed account (zb0S216C)
He's clearly talking b******s. It's best to let this thread die. Now that I've seen what dadabe is capable of posting, it's obvious that we need a moderator or two to have control to some extent.

Wazzak
Now that I've seen what dadabe is capable of posting, it's obvious that we need a moderator or two to have control to some extent.

I disagree.

Nobody forces anybody to participate in a thread and read posts they don't want to read. I'm saying an ignore list would be nice. But a control-freak power-abusing censorship team would not.
@Framework

It seems, your mind would need some motor.

Or you have already one?
Then you shouldn't use the reverse gear!
Last edited on
closed account (1vRz3TCk)
I disagree.

Nobody forces anybody to participate in a thread and read posts they don't want to read. I'm saying an ignore list would be nice. But a control-freak power-abusing censorship team would not.

There are a few things that I would like to see Moderators for, for instance; if someone posts something very offensive and it gets reported, it can take a while before the Admin deals with it (How many Admins are there for this site?). It would be nice if there are a few more people to deal with the Spoonlickers of this world a little more quickly.

If you are worried about a 'control-freak power-abusing censorship team' then you could implement a system whereby the moderator can only moderate a reported post and they themselves can not report a post. That way they can deal with other users concerns quickly but they can not initiate moderation on a whim.

If you are worried about a 'control-freak power-abusing censorship team' then you could implement a system whereby the moderator can only moderate a reported post and they themselves can not report a post. That way they can deal with other users concerns quickly but they can not initiate moderation on a whim.

I'd be 90% in favor of such a system. (Not 100% because it could still be abused -- but that's unpreventable.)
So much religious people

I found so much religious people in this forum, I never would have expected.

First they were believers, that it would be true, what the priests said.
Then they changed their religion.
After, they were believers, that it would be wrong, what the priests said.

But nothing had changed. They are still the same kind of believers.

I suggest, they should become doubters. And should doubt all, what I have told.
This would set a kind of motor in operation, which seemingly nobody likes to use.

@Framework
Thank you, you give me much inspiration.
Last edited on
closed account (1vRz3TCk)
...but then again a sh!t ignore list would be good as well.

Edit:
Sorry... 'ignore list'
Last edited on
The fool says in his heart -- "There is no spoon."
Last edited on
Could it be, that the motor is started?
dadabe: No message do we get from your words. Meaning is hollow. Confused are we and you help get rid not of confusion ours that is.
@Catfish

I thought you would know such a motor:

think ... think ... think ... think ...

Maybe you can't understand this message, because you didn't start the motor.
Last edited on
I do believe he just called me stupid.
@Catfish

No I don't think so. But it seems, you didn't understand my message, which I tried to communicate, since I met this forum.

Catfish wrote:
No message do we get from your words
Last edited on
For a message to be understood, it first must exist.
Sorry, I first had to destroy all temples of your believings.
And this was a long way, until we could come to my message:

think ... think ... think ... think ...
Do you listen to your own thoughts? And do they listen to you?
Seems so.

And there are two kind of thoughts.
One kind you know.
The other kind you may find in fairy tales.

And the stronghold:
You shouldn't mix and become lost in the fairy worlds.

What's true and what's fairy tales, which I told, is very difficult to decide.
Last edited on
This is the lounge, and you can start your own thread on whatever. But, please, don't derail existing threads.
[closing thread]

BTW, it looks like we need troll-feeding areas rather than moderators.
Topic closed to new replies.
Pages: 1234