Hello

Pages: 12
Hello Guys..
How are you guys, I'm new here and i'm glad to join us.
Reply With Quote.
Hello, I'm tired. I'm sort of new here as well, but welcome :)
Quote? Hmm. "Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright
"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
"One Amstel, one Stella, and what flavour crisps do you have?"
A random quote? Hm.
"Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy tequila and that's almost the same."

Also:
"1 tequila, 2 tequilas, 3 tequiullas, 4 teuiqlas, 5 teuqislas, 6 teiqulkss, 7 eteiglas, 8 treqiklas."

Glad to have you aboard, the more the merrier.
"This man, on one hand, believes he knows something, while knowing nothing. On the other hand, I--equally ignorant--do not believe that I know anything."
~ Socrates.

I idolise Socrates.
"The only valid measurement of Code Quality - WTFs/m"
"If there is evil in this world, it lurks in the hearts of man."
「この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ。」
Last edited on
closed account (zb0S216C)
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels wrote:
"You're not funny, Tom. You're fat, and look as though you should be, but you're not."

-Soap.

Wazzak
"How about this for a headline for tomorrow's paper? French fries".

-James French, before execution
also new here. hi!!
Pueden venir cuantos quieran, que serán tratados bien (García 1972)
Last edited on
Don’t, like the cat, try to get more out an experience than there is in it.
The cat, having sat upon a hot stove lid, will not sit upon a hot stove lid again.
Nor upon a cold stove lid.
                                                                                - Mark Twain
Last edited on
"I've been too fucking busy or vice versa."
-- Dorothy Parker
"I think; therefore I am"
-Rene Descartes
Last edited on
I couldn't decide between a funny quote or a serious one. So I'll do one of both! :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Knowledge is power. Power requires energy. Energy is proportional to mass... These books are fuckin' heavy." -Matt Boyd in 'Three Panel Soul' whilst moving boxes of books.
I put off responding to this thread. :/

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils...
- Louis Hector Berlioz

-Albatross
Some assembly required?

Anyone got any pointers?

It's a good day to code

veni vedi duci - I came, I saw, I calculated
Last edited on
Here's a quote about egalitarianism:
Equality does not mean an equal amount but equal opportunity. Do not make the mistake of identifying equality in liberty with the forced equality of the convict camp. True anarchist equality implies freedom, not quantity. It does not mean that every one must eat, drink, or wear the same things, do the same work, or live in the same manner. Far from it: the very reverse in fact... Individual needs and tastes differ, as appetites differ. It is equal opportunity to satisfy them that constitutes true equality... Far from levelling, such equality opens the door for the greatest possible variety of activity and development. For human character is diverse.

~ Alexander Berkman.

[edit] Note: I'm not an anarchist by any means, but Berkman was. I don't like him, but most of the quote is good.
Last edited on
To see things in the seed, that is genius -Lao Tzu
Pages: 12