Sorry if this is the wrong area for this topic but i need a team

Pages: 1... 456
actually that's where your wrong i did it with game maker with a few DLLs in game maker 7.0 Pro, for the Lite edition if anything it should be about the size of a regular dock and the other one only took up about 32mb so i spit @ ur stupid remarks and false facts and call you a liar.

Also to be frank with You it's reasons like prices being to high like $45 or $90 or $80 or $30 that make those so claimed free applications u may use a total rip off and that is why no one what so ever will ever ever ever and i repeat ever buy them, but say if the price were to drop to $15 or $20 or $18 or $10 some body would buy them.
Last edited on
You cannot make an effective antivirus program in game maker, Falconsoft.

Also, ascii, I can understand that you're frustrated, but that's no reason to be rude. Falconsoft has dreams, and you cussing at him isn't going to show him that he would be better off spending his time on a project more within his reach.

EDIT: Also, xander, you're not exactly helping. Posting inflammatory messages will only escalate this borderline flame-skirmish. I may not have been entirely innocent in this thread, but at least I tried to refrain from being offensive. What do you want to accomplish? Never mind.

I will not comment on the abuse of the report function.

-Albatross
Last edited on
Falconsoft, as offensive as I came off I didn't mean to offend. Honestly sarcasm is how I interact, and I often forget how poorly sarcasm gets across through text.

Anyway, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge that you are not trolling. As someone who has set ridiculously high goals time and time again only to let my self down I'm asking you to really evaluate what you are trying to do and consider for just a moment if it's even possible.
@Albatross: wrong it's been done before clearly you never heard of GAntivirus yes that one is made in gm, that's right, now who is laughing? me i'm laughing "I'm laughing now, I'm laughing now" so clearly all it needs is a dynamic link library written with C++ for compatibility with GM.
@xander337:
I like the way u and i think a like but i think it must be possible i mean sure there was even a group of people just like you guys here once that told Bill Gates "Bill Gates just give up already with the windows idea your only letting yourself down go back to making viruses for apple computers after all it's what your good at."

but did he let that get to him no he didn't he tried and studied hard at college and now look at the success he is today. My point is just because you don't believe it's possible doesn't make it so true as you could hope for it to be but your the one trapped in your fantasy now.
Last edited on
SilverBall wrote:
Pros: creativity,graphics,updater
Cons: its fake,but yet i give u ur props because its hard to make a virus scanner on yoyogames.More likely impossible

From here: http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/59516-gantivirus/reviews/40905

We are not amused.

-Albatross
Falconsoft wrote:

@xander337:
I like the way u and i think a like but i think it must be possible i mean sure there was even a group of people just like you guys here once that told Bill Gates "Bill Gates just give up already with the windows idea your only letting yourself down go back to making viruses for apple computers after all it's what your good at."

but did he let that get to him no he didn't he tried and studied hard at college and now look at the success he is today. My point is just because you don't believe it's possible doesn't make it so true as you could hope for it to be but your the one trapped in your fantasy now.

There is no sufficient way to express the reaction I had when reading this. I bid you all adieu.
well what about G-antivirus?
Gantivirus is not an effective anti-virus. In fact, according to the one review it got, it's fake.

Also, according to the author, Gantivirus's database has 481 entries for viruses. The second page of the A-Z Symantec threat watcher has 1652 entries for malware, and that's only one page. Notice any differences?

-Albatross
Last edited on
did you even read my previous post?
closed account (zb0S216C)
</Thread>

Wazzak
Topic closed to new replies.
Pages: 1... 456