Schadenfreude

may I go to programmer's hell for chuckling while ignoring the pleas on this thread...

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/41029/
Schadenfreude - Passive Skill
Regain HP based on the number of status effects currently inflicted on the targeted enemy

But anyway, tbh, he deserves it. He obviously is just desperate and didn't pay attention in his class at all...
Last edited on
ty for the Schadenfreude-buff

8^)

I feel safe now
On another note, what a waste of brainpower here:

http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/42240/

I don't know how Disch has the patience to deal with this guy

All I can do is, shake my head and think, what a waste of expert brainpower that is in Disch

8^O
What do you have against noobies? All I've seen you do today is slag them off. Sure, they're annoying when they're lazy like that, but there's no need to sit here and talk about them behind their backs. Leave them alone.
firedraco wrote:
Schadenfreude - Passive Skill
Regain HP based on the number of status effects currently inflicted on the targeted enemy

lol what game is this from?
I made it up...Got the idea from some random Flash game though.
@chrisname - I'll stop (by ignoring the bad noobs)...

...but if you look carefully, I've actually spent many many hours (about 95% of the time on this board) helping out the ones who are actually trying

if you prefer, I can leave the board completely - or we can both chill and help those who seem to be trying
Last edited on
kfmfe04 wrote:
I'll stop (by ignoring the bad noobs)...
...but if you look carefully, I've actually spent many many hours (about 95% of the time on this board) helping out the ones who are actually trying

That's good, I'm glad, I just think you're a little unfair to some of them.

kfmfe04 wrote:
if you prefer, I can leave the board completely - or we can both chill and help those who seem to be trying

There's no need to leave; I just think you should ignore the ones that annoy you. I get a little short with them at times, which actually seems to help, but ranting about them on the Lounge does no good to anyone (well, maybe it's good for venting your frustration, but still).
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.