My PC started to act strange...

Hi there
A lot ago my second PC doesn't let me do some things i.e. when I press the Second Mouse Button over an icon, it gives me a pop up in which I must send info tom microsoft about a problem. I click on [don't send], but the PC waits a lil and gives me again the same error, but this time with the caption "drwatsn32.exe" and when I press [don't send] again, the PC totally dips and doesn't do anything. It happens only if I right click files, folders and desktop shortcuts,not
{My Computer} {My Documents} or {Recycle Bin} or any other original icon coming with Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (whitch I use).

It even doesn't let me delete, right click (as I sayd above), view the properties or non of the commands listed in the pop up whitch can be sawn when I right click an icon on a stabill OS runing over a stabill PC.

It hapins only on limited accounts in Windows (such as mine and my litle brother's too) and doesn't on Administrator accounts(such as my father's ).

Please Please I desperatelly need help for this. When I scan with Kaspersky Anti-Virus, it shows no viruses, but I think there's something like that hovering in my OS.

Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.