911 emergency Vb.Net forms

Hey guyz i am working on a project with a bunch of ladies so i am doing most the work , and i want to find out how display one form in another more like html frames , so when i click a button that says enter customer details it should appear in the middle of the main form , it's a hotel booking software
Thanx for the link
Just so you know, doing most of the work doesn't score points with women; doing everything for them is not going to get you laid.

Think about a lion pride. The dominant male does his fair share of work (walking something like 30 km every day to protect the territory) and the females do their fair share as well (hunting, rearing children). The dominant male lion gets laid a lot. Be a strong leader, be the alpha male, and spread the work; you'll do better that way.
I thought they were metaphorical ladies. But I second chrisname's post anyway.
Oh, maybe. But you should still pretend to be a lion. But if they already have kids, remember not to eat them. In human societies, it doesn't go down so well... (no pun intended)
But you should still pretend to be a lion.
Rawr. :P
I'm sorry, did you just say rawr? that is dinosaur for I love you, Roar is lion.
He is a multilingual lion.
I stand impressed good sirs
Isn't it amazing how quickly we went from GUIs to dinosaurs?

-Albatross
and lions :D
Man, I love dinosaurs. And sharks.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.