• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Can anyone refer me to some users in thi

Can anyone refer me to some users in this forum that is REALLLLYYY good at C++?

Preferable with a humongous ego.

I need that person to evaluate the quality of a 500 line code from a particular person.
Last edited on
hunkeelin wrote:
Preferable with a humongous ego.

I need that person to evaluate the quality of a 500 line code from a particular person.
Why so vague?
Any person who claims to be REALLLLYYY good at C++ is probably mediocre at best.
Nobody wants to review 500 lines of code.
Unless they've got legitimate PhD's in computer science. Then they can act like a god on earth any time they want lol.

One of my professors specialized in recursion and binary trees and all that. Didn't particularly understand him when he was discussing it, but man...the linkedList and node pointer examples he gave looked so beautiful. Not to say I understood any of it, but still.
All programmers have their own quirks of style and preference so any one opinion is likely to have limited value, unless the code is clearly bad. So I suggest you get several people to review it is your can.

I'll take a look, but I can't do it before Sunday. I have 20+ years of professional experience in C++, but not much with the new features in C++11 and C++14. Sadly we are still using old compilers at work. Send the code in a PM.
I notice in your other threads you delete the content of your post when resolved. This is because you are cheating on your homework?
Last edited on
I also wonder if you have found some code somewhere, are trying to get someone to fix it up for you, change some variable names, then submit the assignment to get an A+ grade ?

If you have code post it here, there are plenty of people who can tear it into shreds, if necessary.
closed account (yR9wb7Xj)
I don't think that's wise if he was trying to do that TheIdeasMan. For one if he's taking programming classes for his career, then he's completely fucked for copy others, and not learning it. That being said if he was given a task to do by his Boss, he wouldn't know where to start because he basically cheated his way through college.
Last edited on
@Alpha22

Yes, that is exactly right.

Hopefully the OP won't get help from here, unless there is a more traditional route of showing some self effort.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.