• Forum
  • Lounge
  • Building Interactive Application on a Wo

Building Interactive Application on a Wordpress website

Hi!

At present I have a simple website hosted on Godaddy, built through WordPress CMS.

The website is about an electrical panel drawing software that I have developed myself (in C++). Since I am an amateur programmer, the software design is quite naive and it is very hard to make changes in it.

I have noticed that Google SEO is working and the software trial version is getting downloaded from the website (about 12-15 downloads per day). However, it does not get translated to product enquiries.

Now I want to re-do the design of this application from scratch, preferably make it web-based, and incorporate some additional features.

The website shall then have to be very responsive involving a lot of JavaScript, AJAX.

Can anyone suggest which framework can be seamlessly integrated with a WordPress site? Is it possible to build the app on a standalone WordPress website? I do not want to change the text content too much since the Google bots have indexed the pages and they may get confused if I make a lot of changes in the text.

Thanks!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.