guys... rick sold out...

closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
so normally i dont click on the ads for this website, but im kind of glad i did it on this one. gave me a good laugh. http://www.scroogled.com/chromebook?FORM=MH0ENJ&OCID=MH0ENJ i mean you can tell hes acting (badly) and the shop is never that empty. its also weird how theres a microsoft icon in the corner
So that's what it'd be like if childish name-calling came in website form...
Wow I don't even know what to say about that :o
Sold out? You say that like the show isn't staged and he didn't sell out when he signed the contract.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
at least on the show the info hes telling about the stuff is somewhat factual. and most of what you see on camera isnt staged. when an interesting item comes in then rick|the old man|big hoss|chumley are called. and they dont act like that on the show. i mean, they didnt even act like that on icarly
closed account (G30GNwbp)
Personally I have had it with google; I stopped using gmail, youtube, and google. Their new interface makes you open accounts that you don't want and then you have to go through trouble of figuring how to remove your name and information from public view, only to have them change the interface again in another month.

From now on I use gmail only to give out when I don't want to give someone my real email.
Last edited on
Who is "Rick" and why should I care about whether or not he sold out?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.