Any Ladies on Here?

Pages: 1... 45678... 10
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
Why was devon's post reported? It probably is just a joke. Have you seen their profile?

EDIT: I meant that hiXD is a joke.
Last edited on
closed account (owpE3TCk)
Yes my profile is funny,but I did not know what to write.
I might agree with devon. Do you know how many men pose as 11 year old girls. The internet is a scary place.
right, now who poses as children or girls and then starts reporting everyone
I did not report you.I do not know who did.I do not care what you said,but I do want to prove that I am a girl.
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
.I do not care what you said,but I do want to prove that I am a girl.

ah two things you did wrong there.
a) you said i dont care about what a senior member thinks. while that isnt a bad thing in some cases it is when youve been on the forum for a day.
b) you assume we really care that much that your a girl
I don't know who the senior members are ,and by saying I don't care what you said I just meant it was not something would report I was ok with what he said.
Well, if they have over 2,000 posts, then I would guess they are a senior member.

EDIT: fixed typo.
Last edited on
don't know who the senior members are

a lot of the people on here are http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/110714/

and by saying I don't care what you said I just meant it was not something would report I was ok with what he said.

ah sorry my mistake. i read it wrongly then
[sarcasm]thank you for that retsgorf.[/sarcasm]
Post count doesn't mean much. Catfish is an example.
Devon made most of his posts in the lounge as far as I can see. Just because you've been registered for a longer time doesn't mean you're better.
that is ok DTSCode
@maeriden I did not say that. I meant that if he has over 2,000 post that means he has been on here a lot. I agree, having a higher post count doesn't make you better.
@maeriden no one said that. it is a well known formula that PostCount != quality
closed account (3qX21hU5)
maeriden wrote:
Post count doesn't mean much. Catfish is an example.
Devon made most of his posts in the lounge as far as I can see. Just because you've been registered for a longer time doesn't mean you're better.

Totally agree with that. There have been multiple members here that have had a post count of 10 yet were extremely knowledgeable. Post count does not automatically indicate that someone is skilled or knowledgeable.

Yes it can be a indicator like with Disch that if they have 10k posts there is a pretty good chance he knows what he is talking about but a high post count is no guarantee. The same goes the other way just because someone has a low post count doesn't mean they are a complete beginner or are somehow less knowledgeable then a member with a higher post count.

DTSCode wrote:
ah two things you did wrong there.
a) you said i dont care about what a senior member thinks. while that isnt a bad thing in some cases it is when youve been on the forum for a day.
b) you assume we really care that much that your a girl

That is actually quite rude and just because someone has a higher post count doesn't somehow make them her superior. She has the right to say whatever she feels like saying and just dismissing what someone says just because they have been here for a day is quite rude.

There really isn't such a thing as senior members here in my opinion. My post count doesn't somehow make my comments brilliant and better then someone's like hiXD's.

Yes there are regular members who have been here awhile or post regularly but that doesn't mean that all new members must be careful what they say about/to them regular members.
Last edited on
post count could mean exposure to c++. You do tend to run into it on this site, which by the way, is not always kid friendly. Young ones should watch themselves here.
I noticed so I do. Although you have to on most sites anyway.

EDIT: I just added something.
Last edited on
I'm a lady!
closed account (z05DSL3A)
kissy2490 wrote:
I'm a lady!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4THO9-N--k4

Edit:
This post is not meant as an insult to anyone. Just that 'I'm a lady' reminded me of the joys of "Little Britain".
Last edited on
freaking grey wolf! lol
Pages: 1... 45678... 10