Small Project.. Need a Buddy..

Wondering if i can get a few help here about a project i started.. need tips and hints and stuff...

thank you...
Perhaps it would help if you explained what the project is about.
lol
And? What might this project be?
Sorry.. for not being specific,
Its a game..... simple Win32 application game,

Just need help constructing it...

Its a Game similar to battleship vs minesweeper however there are only two players on one grid.. and they need to knock out cites using bombs if u need more information

email me at D0m3n1c_Italian@hotmail.com...

Sorry for not being clear before...

It would mean a lot to me if any of you did help me.... thnx
For making a game your would be better off learning a library like SDL ( http://www.libsdl.org ) Otherwise you will need to make all your own double buffering stuff in win32 apps from memory. Basically making a graphic game in win32 apps would flicker the whole screen if memory serves me right.
This is only a text base game.. so no graphic is being used...

Im taking it slow first then ill work my way up...

So if there is anyone out there that could assist me please it would be a huge offer..
Are you having trouble creating the game? Just think about the design. What needs to happen in the game? Do players get to place the ships on the board or is it random? How large is the game board, 15x15? What are the main functions in the game, for example, ships can "drop bombs", but validate that they don't drop them on themselves if both players are sharing one board. If you create the game from an object oriented approach, what are the objects? The players, the game board, etc...

Post some code and I can help more.
Do u have MSN... Please add me D0m3n1c_Italian@hotmail.com

or i can tell you step by step what i need to do?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.