Jobs - 2014 archive (Page 10)

tutor

I Have a homework assignment with a few problems and is there anyone whom would be willing to help me out with it? I could really use this please. Please respo...
[8 replies] Last: Haha, at least owenkmc just needed help in outputing. All the job was ... (by iQChange)
by ASQ19
review my program and it's logic

Hello, I'm a student working on a code and need somebody to review my coding's logic, the program is working fine but looking for improvement Regards,
[2 replies] Last: email me at blessedit123@yahoo.com..Am Alfred (by alfredokang)
by fuzehr
C++ Developer (10 month contract)

INTERMEDIATE-SENIOR C++ DEVELOPERS Status: contract Duration: 10 months to 3 years Location: old-port Montreal Fuze Technology specializes in placing...
[4 replies] Last: Hello, I am C++ developer with over 15 years of experience. Email me ... (by ammar)
C++ Developer Openings in NYC

I have 3 openings in Ne York City for a C++ developers with at least 6 years experience. One of the positions is a senior developer with 10+ years experience n...
[2 replies] Last: Hello, I am C++ developer with over 15 years of experience. please em... (by ammar)
Need someone to help me get this to compile!

This is probably very simple for a lot of you, but I am so lost trying to compile this program using a library I downloaded. The library is from http://www.cod...
[4 replies] Last: What version of visual studio are you using? It compiles directly wit... (by kbw)
C++ Programer needed for project willing to pay $300

Hello, I need a C++ programmer who can help create an automated trading system. I am fairly knowledgeable in program logic, just not too familiar w/ the C++ ...
[3 replies] Last: Interested, Please Send PM! What should be traded, what is automated t... (by Gero0)
by Ufo
Looking for c++ developers

Wowsource team looking for c++ developers for developing the actualy source emulator for game wow that we have now . If your skills are high you can earn betwee...
[2 replies] Last: I am a senior c++ developer with 8 years of experience. I would like t... (by Shadow83)
Project - Looking for A Coder

Hello, I am looking for a coder to write a stand alone program to interact with an API we are building onto our existing software. You can see a very brie...
[1 reply] : Dear Sir, I did BE in computer science & engineering with distinction... (by golegaonkar)
[Vietnam] Senior C++ Developer @KMS Technology

Strong knowledge of Win32 API, data structures, algorithms, OO design and multithreading. Experience with different approaches to API hooking and DLL i...
[4 replies] Last: Dear Sir, I did BE in computer science & engineering with distinction... (by golegaonkar)
Zatrudnię Programistę C++

About You.Pl Doradztwo Personalne dla swojego Klienta z branży informatycznej, który zdobył na swoim rynku pozycję lidera innowacji aktywnie działający mi...
[1 reply] : Dear Sir, I did BE in computer science & engineering with distinction... (by golegaonkar)
C++ Developer

Full-time role in NYC. New Grads or 1-3 years experience. Great opportunity to learn the financial markets. Please forward resumes to david.dankin@fidessa.co...
Refactoring C++ code to make it more extensible

I have a C++ application that I have developed myself. I want help in re-factoring it to make it more flexible and extensible. It is an electrical drawing s...
[2 replies] Last: Dear Sir, I did BE in computer science & engineering with distinction.... (by golegaonkar)
by Titan
Seeking experienced C++ coders for new Orlando office of game-based simulation company

We are an experienced (yet unknown, due to classified work) software development company who has recently received a large investment to open an Orlando FL offi...
[1 reply] : Dear Sir, I have more than 7 years of work experience in C++, C#, VB6... (by golegaonkar)
by fuzehr
C++ / UML Developer (Montreal)

C++/UML Software Engineer (Consultants) Our client is a world leader in the design, manufacture, sales and support of high-technology electronics products f...
[2 replies] Last: Dear Sir, I did BE in computer science & engineering with distinction.... (by golegaonkar)
C and C++ Programmer Services, Assigments, Proyect

I offer my services Programmer with 8 years of experience in C and C++, and others languaje. We perform tasks, projects and programs of school or course. con...
[no replies]
by NPrice
C++ Programmer - Chicago, IL (Financial)

Be part of a team that supports the globally FIX technology standard with a growing suite of non-FIX applications. These trading solutions shape the way market...
[no replies]
$20 - C++ program for beginner

I need solution for the problem below for my review class. I need explanation for each step so that I can study for my final. Please do not write advance code b...
[1 reply] : Hi, im interested, i have 8 years experience in C++, contact me: crono... (by cronopio)
$30 USD - C++ Program

I need someone to create a fairly simple C++ program. I think the job will take about an hour max. If you have skype please add: Tyler_Cb2 Also you must have...
[6 replies] Last: Well, Thats business and you have to get used to it. In real-world thi... (by closed account 13bSLyTq)
by Aestes
In need of a short program.

Hey guys, I am in pretty desperate need of a small program right now, I am willing to discuss price over skype. It shouldn't take to terribly long, I just don't...
[2 replies] Last: Contact me, i'm interested. mi email: cronopiomx@gmail.com (by cronopio)
by Ufo
Tool Engine

Hi to all , i need a program like cheat engine for a game online http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/ i pay very well for it if the tools works has intended l...
[no replies]
Year 2014 Pages: 1... 89101112... 14
  Archived years: [2013 archive] [2015 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.