General C++ Programming - November 2016 (Page 23)

Displaying results of a binary search

Long time, no post. I guess that's a good thing. Anyway, I have all of my code written, I'm only stuck on this one part. After calling my binarySearch function,...
[5 replies] Last: What does your binary search return? Does it return an index into som... (by LullaBelle)
Adding up the bag and accessories

Hi guys, I made a script that is supposed to let you choose between the bag and the accessories. It works but not the way I want it to work.I want it to let...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you SakurasouBusters (by animation117)
Implementing Bank Management System (BMS) in c++ please solve my question

Write a program that manages the customer and its account for a bank (upto 100 customers) and provides the various functionalities to interact with the informat...
[4 replies] Last: [quote=cire]I strongly suggest not sending a private message to our lo... (by SakurasouBusters)
Reading A File In As An Argument and Other

Hello, I have two questions: One, how do you accept and read a text file called "input.txt" as an argument? I believe the environment being used is a Unix...
[2 replies] Last: May have taken awhile for me to reply, but thank you. This helped a lo... (by xjoshpointoh)
create .dll file from a c++ code. VS 2013

Hi I'm going to create a .dll file from a code . I'm beginner in C++ , So I followed a youtube video step by step but I'm getting following error: fatal error...
[1 reply] : Please post the source-code from your DLL, the interface header from t... (by Nico)
by AceK
Why is (1/2)*100 outputting zero instead of 50

Hi there, Why is this line of code cout << (1/2)*100; displaying 0 instead of 50.
[1 reply] : Because 1 and 2 are seen as int. In C++, when two int are used in divi... (by BobMorane)
Need some help with searching arrays- C programming.

1) Given : an int variable k, an int array currentMembers that has been declared and initialized , an int variable nMembers that contains th...
[1 reply] : What is the question? (by keskiverto)
by noumi6
C++ Program Class Function

I have homework that I've been procrastinating. Here's the problem : "Create a class for working with fractions. Only 3 private data members are needed: the in...
[2 replies] Last: You should ask your teacher what a negative numerator would do. What ... (by doug4)
Help with programming assignment

I'm working on a programming assignment right now, but i can't really figure out a way to get it to work, and what loops I'll need. Some guidance would be appre...
[9 replies] Last: Your code looks pretty good. The senitinel value of 7 seems a bit con... (by doug4)
Binding methods for asynchronous threads

I'm creating a logger which, instead of writing to file, stdout, or stderr, writes to a socket so that it can be logged by a separate process (or on a separate ...
[3 replies] Last: Got it!: void transmit(const std::string& message) { ... (by Stewbond)
About Smart Pointers

Hey guys! I am reading a terse Programming book in which the solution to a linked-list problem is coded as shown below. The struct prototype used is: templa...
[11 replies] Last: No problem, xismn! Thanks for your replies still. (by geeloso)
Un-mash a string in C++ using recursion

Part A: Have a user input a string. Then display this string smashed up as follows: display the first character in the string, then the last, then the second, t...
[1 reply] : Mash and un-mash are very similar. mash: first character + last char... (by JLBorges)
Help with programming assignment

I'm working on this assignment, I've tried a couple of things and couldn't get it to work. Heres what the program is suppose to do: The intent of this assignm...
[3 replies] Last: @cire I would strongly suggest not sending a private message to our l... (by SakurasouBusters)
Can somone help me with this program

#include<iostream> #include <cmath> #include<iomanip> using namespace std; //function prototype double getPayment(int,double,int); int main() { int...
[4 replies] Last: I just palmed my face --- I remember doing this once. endl stands f... (by mbozzi)
Appending a space to a string is causing an error

So, I'm still working on a program that inserts every character in a dictionary into a self-balancing tree. Since I am using a heap, I use spaces for empty spot...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks for the help, I'm new to asking for help on the interwebz (by aaronwilsone)
November 2016 Pages: 1... 212223
  Archived months: [oct2016] [dec2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.