General C++ Programming - November 2014 (Page 18)

C++ test question

This code is an old part of the computer system management library responsible for file indexing. It works but there are number of problems with it. Please c...
[1 reply] : If possible, use C++11 to rewrite the code. (by liketoknow)
Occurences of numbers and alphabets using structure of arrays

to find the quantity of the form of each number / char appeared in this file. The form of a number means positive and negative valued number, or lower- and uppe...
[no replies]
why cant I launch program through QT qprocess

I programmed a very simple interface for key frame extraction with backend of avconv. I use qprocess to call avconv whose path is surely put into PATH env. I ca...
[no replies]
can't get double smaller than 1e-16

Hi everyone! I was using the cdf of binomial distribution from boost library and I can't get a double smaller than 1e-16. it gives 0 instead. any suggestions? ...
[no replies]
Error expected ')' before ',' when trying to create a function

i'm trying to create a function that uses a 2d array but whenever i try to run the program i get the" expected ')' before ','" as well as others only on the fun...
[1 reply] : Problem #1: void printElements(int array /* <- You can't do this*/... (by Disch)
Help about structure

I try running this code but the function doesn't work anyone know how to fix this problem. Thanks! #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> #include <cmath> ...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks I got it to work! (by OPzCatchMee9)
Why is it not declared in scope?

I do not understand how to fix a huge about of scope relate errors. I have the correct headers needed. What do I need to do? #ifndef PRIMARYINDEX_H_INCL...
[1 reply] : You have no variable named count. (by Peter87)
Numerical Linear Algebra

Codes of Basic and imp Methods in NLA //C++ Bisection method: Secant Method: False Position Method: Newtons Method: Muller method: BISECTION METHOD ...
[2 replies] Last: i need a code for muller's method in the same simple way... and questi... (by Hidden Girl)
unresolved external (for no reason?)

Hi, I get this error when trying to compile this simple code. 1>------ Build started: Project: Yes or No Program, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ 1> Sour...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks, must be blind. (by NewCComer)
2d tile map saver/loader

I am creating a 2d tile map game currently and I am trying to find a moderate way of saving and loading it through a text file and fstream.h. I am doing the sav...
[3 replies] Last: The extraction operator successfully terminates (by default) on any wh... (by Duthomhas)
Templated function using ofstream prints nonsense.

Hello, To generate output data, I'm printing a bunch of vector contents to files. Because the type of variable can differ between vectors, I wrote a template...
[11 replies] Last: You need to create your own thread instead of spamming someone else's. (by Duthomhas)
Emirp program using functions

Okay im having trouble piecing together this lab. you can view the instructions for the lab here: http://appiversity.blob.core.windows.net/instructor-1-section-...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include<iomanip> using namespace std; bool isPr... (by Prabhat Routray)
Struct Inheritance

Ok so I've googled the hell out of my computer on this.... It's a simple problem, I have 2 structs, one is a BaseStruct and the other a ChildStruct. BaseStr...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you for the replies. > YokoTsuno: I'm well aware of this, howev... (by MakaiKing0)
by sgu35
Fraction class

Hello everybody, I created a class managing fractions named ZFraction. Here is the code of the operator- function (out of the class) which is the minus operat...
[8 replies] Last: Thanks. I have to check, in Settings->Compiler in compiler flags, the ... (by sgu35)
C language sizeof(char)

Hello , I compiled the following code with gnu C compiler. #include <stdio.h> int main(void) { char ch = 'A'; printf("%d, %d, %d", sizeof(ch),...
[2 replies] Last: thanks (by oleg9419)
[URGENT] storing of vertices

Hi, I have need to do a program which consist of Base class 'Shape' and it consist of 3 sub classes (Square,Rectangle and cross). Im new to C++ thus my codes do...
[4 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/147709/ (by explorearound)
Create an array

Solved
[2 replies] Last: A (by Lebolas)
deleting node in BST

Hello. Please help me in learning deleting BST node through recursion. In my class my tutor wrote something like this for BST delete node struc: str...
[5 replies] Last: Please, someone should help me with this assignment, thank you You n... (by Archibong)
create a graph whose node is an object of the class

how to create a graph (adjacency list representation ) whose each node is an object of a class?
[no replies]
[how]Getting thumbnails(with large Icons) of Folder not file.

Hello frnds. i am searching an API that can give me thumbnail(with large Icons) of all folders of all drive in Windows 7. like c:/--->Folder1,Folder2.....F...
[5 replies] Last: Hi. Frankly .. I did not understand your blog. How i can use it in Qt ... (by IamSumit)
November 2014 Pages: 1... 1617181920... 32
  Archived months: [oct2014] [dec2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.