General C++ Programming - May 2017 (Page 4)

PPP2 Chapter 13 Exercise 2

I need help with Chapter 13 Exercise 2 in PPP2. Exercise specifications: Draw a box with rounded corners. Define a class Box , consisting of four lines and...
[1 reply] : Update2: Alright, now I just need to draw the arcs correctly (for the ... (by DragonOsman)
PPP2 Chapter 13 Exercise 8 Help Needed

Exercise Specifications: Define a class Regular_hexagon (a regular hexagon is a six-sided polygon with all sides of equal length). Use the center and the d...
[2 replies] Last: I put in the default constructor just in case I need to declare regula... (by DragonOsman)
How do APIs callback to class members

Hello, Again and again the same question but the answers I found, notably on Stackoverflow, give me headaches. I think I found the solution here (http://www.c...
[no replies]
need help

this is the assignment: That we are “blessed” with several absolute value functions is an accident of history. C libraries were already available when C++...
[3 replies] Last: you really only need 2. You need one for the largest double your sys... (by jonnin)
Buca em .txt por ordenação

Preciso de uma ajudinha gente...
[5 replies] Last: thank you! w'll try this (by helensp)
Boringssl mingw compile error

I need helps and assistance on compiling boringssl for mingw i686 aka x86, the compilation stops at right here : [ 50%] Building C object crypto/x509v3/CMak...
[1 reply] : can't reproduce your issue. downloaded from https://boringssl.googleso... (by ne555)
Displaying the output file??

Here is my code, and it displays the content of input.txt to the screen. I want it to do the same thing to read the output.txt file, I've tried making a new ifs...
[8 replies] Last: Interesting. It must just be my C++ compiler that is causing the issue... (by xerxes2985)
Taskkill a browser

I'm having a bit of trouble getting the following code to work #include <iostream> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; int main() { system("TASKKILL /F /...
[2 replies] Last: There is a batch file, I'm doing it this way so my anti-virus doesn't ... (by Volgin212)
Stacked Linked List question

Ok here is my code so far. I am trying to create a function to pop or append a value to the top/head of the stack. #include <iostream> using namespace std...
[1 reply] : What does it do that you don't think it should do, or what does it not... (by Moschops)
I have questions for C++ can anyone help me please

CHAPTER 1: PRINCIPLES OF OBJECT – ORIENTED PROGRAMMING 1. Which of the following languages is not a pure Object-Oriented language? a) Java b) Simula c) Ad...
[1 reply] : Best if you go first Ace otherwise somebody might misunderstand your i... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
by Kalcor
Maths

Here is a question link: http://codeforces.com/problemset/problem/239/A Here is a code: #include <bits/stdc++.h> #define fl(i, n) for(int i = 0; i < n; i++)...
[no replies]
can't pass an iterator to a function template

I want to write a function template that accepts an iterator as parameter. The included headers and data are: #include <algorithm> /// find() #...
[1 reply] : > error: 'C::iterator' is not a type Disambiguate with the typename ... (by JLBorges)
by T J B
Having trouble with functions

Its not exactly pretty... I need some guidance on functions. Can I take: int addNum (int x, int y); int subNum (int x, int y); int multNum (int x, int y);...
[1 reply] : int plus( int a, int b ) { return a+b ; } int minus( int a, int b ) {... (by JLBorges)
by sadiik
Expanding the existing payroll program

I have working on the the expansion of a payroll system for a project for about a month now ad I just recent ran into a some trouble. The program in is work...
[2 replies] Last: #include<fstream> #include<iostream> #include<iomanip> using namesp... (by rezy3312)
std thread creation - destructor crash when not assigned to a variable

Can someone please explain to me how I can get a crash in the destructor of std::thread when I don't assign std::thread constructor return value to a variable? ...
[2 replies] Last: get a crash in the destructor of std::thread when I don't assign std:... (by gunnerfunner)
by sadiik
Payroll System

CASE STUDY – PAYROLL SYSTEM PHASE 5: ARRAY The purpose of this phase is to expand the payroll system to display all employee information in a tabular form by...
[3 replies] Last: Thank for your response. I have figured this one out and It is working (by sadiik)
Program Enters Infinite Loop if User Enters a String With Spaces

For my assignment that I created the other day, I had received a 100%. We had to create a series of menu options and each case did different things. The first c...
[5 replies] Last: We're going to need a bit more information than "would not run properl... (by Moschops)
by Kalcor
Min and max pairs between teams

http://codeforces.com/problemset/problem/478/B The link above is the question. I was able to get the max pairs easily but I am struggling to calculate the...
[1 reply] : Max is found when all of the "extra" players are all on the same team.... (by doug4)
by Kalcor
Simplifying this equation

Can someone simplify this equation so it could be understood? s ^= s ^=s ^= s ; assuming its put under a nested loop j being inner and i being outer I ...
[10 replies] Last: @ JLBorges , @ Cubbi Thanks to you both for your always expert answe... (by TheIdeasMan)
by sed2
how to do a password without cin?

I would like to make a program that see if i type a keys sequence, but i don't want to use cin, because i hide the console window HERE THE CODE: #include <...
[7 replies] Last: The second would also work. (Lines 19, 20 and 22 require C++11) (by JLBorges)
May 2017 Pages: 123456... 14
  Archived months: [apr2017] [jun2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.