General C++ Programming - May 2015 (Page 5)

i wondering that one

Create a class by the name student with attribtes.id.name.markes().and gpa In addition it should contain fuction set name() get name set gpa() accept markes C...
[1 reply] : [quote=keskiverto]Please note that this is not a homework site. We won... (by Gamer2015)
by kekie
SFML static

I have set up SFML, and am compiling the following code; #include <iostream> #include <SFML\Graphics.hpp> int main() { sf::RenderWindow window(sf::V...
[5 replies] Last: sfml 2.3 doesn't need glew (by shadowmouse)
Having problems with the code...error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: static int Employee::numEmployees"

// Program Name: Basic User Interface // Programmer: Alicia Long //CIS247C: Week 3 lab //Program Description: Provide a description of the program #inc...
[2 replies] Last: THANK YOU!!! So much (by alicialng)
by ZeHgS
error C2064: term does not evaluate to a function taking 2

Hi guys. I'm getting this error Error 5 error C2064: term does not evaluate to a function taking 2 arguments C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11....
[4 replies] Last: You were right, the problem was somewhere else! Thanks a lot for your ... (by ZeHgS)
"return" with no value? what that?

void Game::run( HWND hwnd ) { if ( graphics == NULL ) // if graphics not initialized return; ......... ......... if( frameTime < MIN_FRAME_TIME ) { ...
[5 replies] Last: Unless the function you're exiting is main(), of course! Andy (by andywestken)
Segmentation fault, strange

char grid = { {'O', 'O',' ','O', 'O', 'O'}, {'O', ' ','X','X', 'O'}, {' ', 'O',' ',' ', ' '}, {'O', 'O',' ','X', 'O...
[4 replies] Last: Changing line 35 to Organism *organisms = {0}; /* C or C++ */ or... (by andywestken)
program help

Hello, I need to write a function squeeze(s1, s2) that deletes each character in s1 that matches any character in the string s2. I`m not sure if I wrote t...
[10 replies] Last: I need to write a function squeeze(s1, s2) that deletes each charac... (by keskiverto)
Cannot open file rand.c codeblocks

Cannot open file rand.c code blocks any suggestions?
[2 replies] Last: It says rand.h no such file or directory...I do not have any file rand... (by csstudent123)
Invalid pointer aborted core dumped

row=20, col=20; Organism** organisms= new Organism* ; for(int i=0; i<row; i++) { organisms =new Organism ; } .....Some long code...
[2 replies] Last: I added this and I do not get error, but is the logic ok? for(int ... (by csstudent123)
Homework Assignment - Paypal $40-

Please Close Thanks
[3 replies] Last: Free (as in FreeBSD): strcpy: https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/release/... (by JLBorges)
best way to distribute array elements uniquely between 2 smaller arrays

Let's say I have an array of values const valuePool = {1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 21, 22, ...}; (The actual values in array are not sequential, nor do they...
[4 replies] Last: You have, however, an interesting problem. 1) Subarrays must have un... (by Duthomhas)
How do i edit excel files?

I want to make a c++ program that edits a excel file with what has been inputted into it. But the problem is that i only know how to do it with a csv file which...
[3 replies] Last: If you're looking for information on controlling Excel, the phrase to ... (by andywestken)
Keeping getting no suitable conversion function from "std::string" to "double" exists

#include <iostream> #include <string> #include <iomanip> #include <stdexcept> #include <sstream> using namespace std; class Employee { private:...
[2 replies] Last: THANK U SO MUCH!!!!!I really appreciated it (by alicialng)
Random function inside of a character array

I'm working on a very basic snake game, and am in need of some help. In my loop I am and trying to repeatedly display my "pellet" in the Char Map array(can post...
[4 replies] Last: I see. How bout doing somthing like this after lines 58, 68, 78, and... (by CLman94)
RunTime failure in gmock unit testing

Hi, I am trying to run the unit tests written using gmock. While running, I am getting unit test failure as the function call becomes uninteresting. I ha...
[no replies]
Is there a way to work around this? (Return Value Function)

Getting an ERROR on the new code. I've approached it a different way letting the user re attempt to get the correct password to access whatever they needed to ...
[7 replies] Last: picky picky mr westken haha ;-) Yep - I was in a picky mood at the t... (by andywestken)
Singleton in multithreaded program

Hi guys ! Sorry if I don't know how to short up the subject, but I'm not used to write or speak english. I actually got a class, called Analysis , that analys...
[4 replies] Last: and I use it with a Singleton to don't send each time I use a functio... (by Gamer2015)
Division (mathematics)

"----"-divide number 1000 ---- 2 ---- 25 ---- 2 ---- 10 In mathematics how to solve this calculation? In C++ how to solve this calculation?( cout << "1000/2/2...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. (by rizaado)
look for and replace information in a file

Hey guys, I'm writing a program which saves information for the clients of a dating service like this: name lastname address gender age interest1 interest2 Is...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you guys so much for the explaining it so well. (by itsallpoison)
checkered pattern

Hi This program draws ckeckered pattern onto the surface of the sphere.It's for 8*8 .how can i edit it for 16*16. #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #includ...
[1 reply] : On line 9 t has to be 1./16., the two for loops go from 1 to 16, and o... (by ats15)
May 2015 Pages: 1... 34567... 22
  Archived months: [apr2015] [jun2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.