General C++ Programming - May 2015 (Page 4)

Slide Sorter Program

Hey everybody! I really need some help with a code I have no idea on how to even start. It is supposed to be able to accept the plays choice for a move, check t...
[no replies]
how does the '%' operator work

What is the calculation behind the '%' operator in c++ ? I understand that it gives the remainder of a division of 'a' by 'b' in 'a%b'. It also yields 20 ...
[2 replies] Last: for integers n, q , p and r; n = q*p +r where r is always less than t... (by erbisme4)
Vectors in .txt files

How can I write a vector inside a .txt file?
[15 replies] Last: Ok, thanks (by Osej Alhasad)
Generate all subsequence combinations

I need all combinations of subsets of a string. In addition, a subset of length 1 can only be followed by a subset with length > 1. E.g. for string 4824 the res...
[1 reply] : You might want to start here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/90591... (by cire)
reduce Knpasack problem to 3SAT problem

hello guys, i'm searching for the reduction of knapsack problem to 3SAT need just an idea how to do it . thank you !
[1 reply] : There is no generalized answer to a question like this. Can you give u... (by Duthomhas)
Basic linked list errors

I am working on basic linked list and I have just writen a program on Adding and multiplying polynomials. Unfortunately, I there's some problem with the memory....
[3 replies] Last: As to the design: redesign. (This is not strictly necessary. You can... (by cire)
Maximum number of indexes for N-dimensional array?

Hello, I am trying to find the maximum value I can put for each dimension in a 2D array, but trying obvious things like USHRT_MAX (since that's the max for a...
[2 replies] Last: I am trying to find the maximum value I can put for each dimension in... (by andywestken)
Need a solution for c# code

Hey!! I have some exception in my c# project can anyone please help me ? using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; ...
[6 replies] Last: This topic is continued in this thread: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum... (by Gamer2015)
need solution for this

Hey!! I have some exception in my c# project can anyone please help me ? using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Te...
[6 replies] Last: Gamer3015, that is a class C, local ip. Whooops should've known that... (by Gamer2015)
by Vangy
Future of C++

What do you guys think, is learning c++ worth it ?
[9 replies] Last: Making gui development on Windows with .net languages is extremely ea... (by Gamer2015)
by Ophi
SFML Link Error

Hello. I'm just starting to learn the SFML library for use in C++ in VSE 12. /* Main.cpp */ #include "Header.h" int main(void){ sf::Window window; window....
[9 replies] Last: I was pointed in the correct direction on the SFML forums. Apparently ... (by Ophi)
Different libraries

(1)What is the difference between dynamic link library, shared library and static library? (2)And what is the difference between source files and header files...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you. (by rizaado)
cin not working

Hey guys. I've got this code: if (izbor==2) { fstream clientFile("clientFile.txt",ios::app); cout<<"Na koi klient jelaete da promenite adresa?"; ...
[5 replies] Last: Thank you. Really cleared up things for me. (by itsallpoison)
Computer Graphics

Greetings every one. i am puzzled on the source code. Can you please tell me how to move my circle in proram? I can't understand which function i should use....
[1 reply] : What source code are you talking about? (by Peter87)
Getting -9.25596e+061 passing paremeters inheritance

I've been struggling a heck of a lot with this bug I just don't know how to fix. I've got two classes, one inheriting from the other. I pass parameters from th...
[11 replies] Last: But in your original code you are never computing the area, only ge... (by Peter87)
What does a return 0 do?

I just know return 0 can exit the program in main function. but how about in other member function? Is it just kill the member function, or it kill the whol...
[6 replies] Last: Every function returns to its point of call when it finishes its work.... (by PSYCHAMERON)
Please can anyone help me on strlen, strcmp , strcpy, strcat...

I Edited my question 1. This is what i have and one below is testing code int mystrlen(const char *s) { int x=0; for (int i = 0; i < 100; i++) { if (s...
[5 replies] Last: Haha,, if i get it would I even post this in the first place? (by jae0014)
URGENT!! Need help finishing 2-dim array game code!

So I have the basic structure of the code down, but I don't know how to finish the code to display my string of words on the grid or how to set a time limit for...
[5 replies] Last: states is a 1-Dimensional array. string states = {...}; but you tr... (by Gamer2015)
Logic Issue

Hello this is a program to help kids with math, it is really basic. I am having issues with the logic from line 78 to line 86. Please help me out! :D I use...
[6 replies] Last: glad to help What do u mean by "yes"==true? This was actually wron... (by Gamer2015)
help with this c++ code mat lib

Please Help In This code #include <iostream> using namespace std; class mat{ double **data; int r,c,a,k,j,t; public: mat(){ r...
[3 replies] Last: These are easy: - daata does not exist: data=x.daata ; - in main:... (by Gamer2015)
May 2015 Pages: 123456... 22
  Archived months: [apr2015] [jun2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.