General C++ Programming - May 2015 (Page 18)

C++ Program help!!!!!!

Write a C++ program to prompt for three string variables, City, State, and Zip Code. All of them should be from separate prompts. Convert the first character of...
[2 replies] Last: you can use std::cout for the prompt and the output and std::cin for t... (by Gamer2015)
C++ Program Help!!

Write a C++ program to read in from disk file 40 integers into an array. The data should be in a text file to be opened and processed by this program. Determine...
[2 replies] Last: you can use std::ifstream to get integers from a file: #include <fst... (by Gamer2015)
Using a function to load an array from a text file

Hello, first time posting but I visit this site a lot for help and have been trying to solve this one for a while now, and I cant really find anything here or i...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you. I just needed that and a global variable. I have it working... (by brendan)
Overloading stream extraction operator

Hi everyone. I am new here. First time. First topic. First post. First everything. Anyway, my question is about the stream extraction operator. I have a head...
[3 replies] Last: cire (5966) Thanks! I can't believe I missed that. I thought I needed ... (by markdean1989)
cannot get substring from main string

//my first programming project #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main () { string thanos, ultron; int rogers, stark, logan, i; logan ...
[2 replies] Last: wow, cant believe I made such a simple mistake with the semicolon. act... (by toasterstrudel)
Loop

This is the loop in my main - it does not recognize when a player wins - it just keeps playing... Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? d...
[5 replies] Last: No prob bob :) (by closed account 2LzbRXSz)
how to add my questions in c4droid

hi, i dont know any thing about c++, but i have a simple question i found , how can i find a sentence of question by entering the first letter of each word in ...
[no replies]
List of sliders with template (1,2)

this line of code.. typedef typename ListaCur<T>::template ComponenteSpazio<T> static *SPAZIO; ..generates this error: conflicting specifiers in declarat...
[38 replies] Last: Really many thanks for everything, it was a pleasure, bye. (by Giuggiola)
matrix with string

It is required to develop a program to do Matrix operations. The program use a defined string format to represent the matrix in the user input and output sect...
[no replies]
Thread Affinity

Hello :) I am working with threads and I need to assign each thread to a specific core. Doing some research I came to the conclusion that I cannot do this using...
[2 replies] Last: Ty for the hint :) (by konstance)
memory game

I need help making a game board for my memory matching game I stuck because I don't know how to make the values of MusicType go into the answer board or how to...
[1 reply] : Hi, I read the question a couple of times but could not understand it.... (by minomic)
Center Function

So I saw some source code that allowed me to center any text I passed to a function and tried to recreate my own center function. However, I couldn't seem to do...
[5 replies] Last: From your point of view, yes. The difference is in the width formatti... (by Duthomhas)
binary search method

I need to write a binary search program that uses templates and that can take 2 types of data. I think I have it down pretty good, but I am getting 4 persisten...
[2 replies] Last: Right, I was wrong. I guess I need a way to compare the two positions... (by cmt9000)
by skhds
problem with using scanf for arrays

A college project required for me to do the programming in only C, so I had no choice but to use scanf... This is only a part of my code, but I did enough te...
[1 reply] : I don't know why you would represent a 32 bit binary number as a 5 dim... (by cire)
by yj1214
typedef function?

I've seen people using typedef with types like int, void, double etc. And I just found out that you can use typedef for functions...but how do I use it? typ...
[2 replies] Last: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typedef#Using_typedef_with_function_point... (by ne555)
by dilver
I am confused

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int y ; int x ; cout <<"enter a valid number"<<endl; cin >> x ; if(x==5) { cout<<"number is no...
[16 replies] Last: Hi, Just one more thing, to help you out: Of course I always use a ... (by TheIdeasMan)
Please help me!

I am working on a calculator code in c++. I have absolutly no idea what to do for my least common multiple code. I need to make it using only the cmath library....
[1 reply] : here's a decent explanation of the theory: https://www.mathsisfun.com/... (by mutexe)
by Ceset
Creating a Subprocess and Communicating

Hi everyone For a program i am making i need to use another program as a subprocess(could be a side process, don't care). Then i am going to communicate with...
[2 replies] Last: I have gathered some information. For android, it depends on the devi... (by Ceset)
Cant figure out why this is not printing

const int MAX_CITIES = 10; const int MAXLEN = 20; const int MAXCOMMANDLEN = 9; const int NOT_FOUND = -1; enum CommandType { ADD, DELETE, UPDAT...
[1 reply] : class DestinationList { private: int numObjects; /... (by gamingYeah)
ADT Queue Problem

I am doing a ADT Queue Assigment for my CS class. It uses inheritance. The program compiles but is not working as intended. I won't be posting the base class (a...
[1 reply] : Add "else" on lines 45 and 51. Also, get rid of line 153 and 156. Yo... (by fg109)
May 2015 Pages: 1... 1617181920... 22
  Archived months: [apr2015] [jun2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.