General C++ Programming - May 2015 (Page 17)

Program help

Good day to all, I`m doing a self study of the C Programming language, Kernighan and Ritchie. A very good introduction to programming, whether as first or s...
[11 replies] Last: Looks pretty good. 3 small things: 1. When you create pos on line 18, ... (by booradley60)
by Gyiove
Undefine size vector like class what goes -99..-1..0..1..99.. (Don't know how to explain or not sure if it exists)

Hello everyone! I'm thinking about creating a class what would be like vector but works very differently. Here's example code: spuvec<int> v; // n...
[7 replies] Last: SHG, it's not how it works. As Gamer2015 already said map is implement... (by Peter87)
vtkreader pipeline

i have problem in writing the vtkreader pipeline for this type of file..can anyone help me... im beginner in VTK.. so far, ive only done the vtkreader pipeline...
[no replies]
by abcde
how to retrive mail from gmail account using c++

I am a beginner and i want to accesses some mails from my gmail account.Can anyone tell me where to start and possibly some materials from which i can study. ...
[1 reply] : I have never faced this problem but I found this: https://www.emailarc... (by minomic)
URGENT Need help creating Code for Memory Matching game

I have to create a memory matching game for my computer science class using a two dim array, but there are concepts on this project we have not yet learned in c...
[1 reply] : To start with, here is an example of a similar game: http://www.mathsi... (by admkrk)
Dependency injection std::shared_ptr vs reference

Let's say we have a class Buffer , a class BufferAnalyzer , and a glue class Application . Class Application has an instance of Buffer and BufferAnalyze...
[6 replies] Last: In fact the more I think about it the more using a reference seems lik... (by benbalach)
Boost Asio - Unresolved external symbol.

I have this code : TServer.cpp void TServer::Accept_Connection() { const std::shared_ptr<TSession> Connection = std::make_shared<TSession>(acceptor.get_i...
[no replies]
Help me!

Create a tree structure. Real-world examples: family tree. Simulated example: simulate a filesystem. Level 4 A doubly-linked list or tree structure. N...
[3 replies] Last: Here you go my bestfriend. template <typename T> class Tree { }; ... (by Gamer2015)
Minesweeper Board game

So I was given this assignment and I have started on it, but I am having a hard time with the double loops. •int main(void) This function definition is fi...
[no replies]
Array of abstract class and inheritance

Hi I have this problem Animal should be abstract. It should hold two data members, name and size to keep the weight of the animal. Reptile should have ha...
[5 replies] Last: Animal should be abstract. I guess you should do that, since it was ... (by MikeyBoy)
by Ozzy69
How sort a unordered_map in alphabetical order?

Hi, i want sort this unordered_map in alphabetical order with the function sort of the library algorithm using vectors. Look the my code! Help me! #include <...
[4 replies] Last: There is an example in the previous post so I'm not sure what you are ... (by kempofighter)
Using Break

I just have a simple question. In my program, I have a structure similar to what is below and I was just wondering where it will continue executing once it exe...
[2 replies] Last: Awesome, thanks! (by closed account iTRG1hU5)
txt file gives orders

Ηi, i want to run a programm that the user can't give orders... the orders have been written in a txt file. If someone understood please help me !
[no replies]
How can to determine if you are already proficient in coding in C++?

I just graduated in associate degree in Computer Science. I want to get a job ASAP, but I have this worries that I might be incompetent at work because every to...
[1 reply] : Find an open source project and grab the code. Even if you never contr... (by Computergeek01)
by pohu
seek and write to hard disk blocks

Hi All, Please help if anyone knows if I can do the following and how? I have an extremely large file in a fixed format stored in a hard disk. I want to ...
[1 reply] : What you want is called a file map or file view or some minor variatio... (by Computergeek01)
c++ program help please

Write a C++ program to use three arrays. One that contains 10 integer part numbers, one that contains 10 floating-point prices, and one that contains 10 string ...
[3 replies] Last: we dont do assignments here (by xenovia12)
std::ofstream

Hi.. can I specify a location to save my file using ofstream? e.g. std::ofstream SAVEFILE ("filename.txt");// 'filename.txt' will be saved in my cpp files dire...
[9 replies] Last: Awesome!!! tnx guys (by N495t4r)
Call derived class func from base class reference

Hi . here is my code class Ship { private: int yrBuilt; protected: string name; public: Ship(); ~Ship...
[4 replies] Last: You should use delete on everything that you created using new .... (by Peter87)
string find

//my first programming project #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main () { string thanos, ultron; int rogers, star...
[2 replies] Last: if(thanos ==ultron ) every time the do while loop exits, the value o... (by xenovia12)
by Ozzy69
How insert a element in a map? help me

Hi, i am difficults in insert elements in a map, because i have change of the code of set to map: //set<string> h; map<string> h; I don't know if have t...
[3 replies] Last: Or you can use the std::make_pair(...) helper function with insert ... (by Lodger)
May 2015 Pages: 1... 1516171819... 22
  Archived months: [apr2015] [jun2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.