General C++ Programming - May 2015 (Page 14)

by dilver
link

in this link http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/j3wTURfi/: what does the word "resource heavy" mean ? "it executes not just one, but maybe two separate process...
[4 replies] Last: I think every OS has a shell to execute commands . So in what cases u... (by closed account 2LzbRXSz)
Simple program Windows error

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int n, NminusK_F, temp, total; cout << "Enter n: "; cin >> n; total = 0; for(int k = 0; k <= n; k...
[5 replies] Last: Okay got it, your all right. Thanks much. (by HumbleAAT)
C++ almost done

//my first programming project #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; int main () { string thanos, ultron; int rogers, stark, logan...
[no replies]
Linked list

I am working on writing a linked list and I'm just going off the concept of it for practice. Does this look okay? I'm doing this for the purpose of learning an...
[5 replies] Last: Check if the head pointer points at a node or not. That's the way to ... (by Little Captain)
How to call a class method/function in switch statement C++

#include <fstream> #include <string> #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; class Record2{ public: static void menu(); void en...
[1 reply] : switch (choice) { case 1: enter(); break; case 2: vie... (by Smac89)
by fr0z3n
My basic snake game "flashes"

I recently programmed the very basics of a snake game. All it does is have the snake move and the tail follow. As it moves around the whole border flashes every...
[1 reply] : Yes. Go look into a console library like ncurses or similar; they are ... (by firedraco)
Binary Tree

Can someone explain to me how this insert function works?? I don't get it, I understand with linked lists, you traverse, and then you ACTUALLY IMPLEMENT IT. ...
[1 reply] : The insertion would come when tree->left or tree->right are passed bac... (by Texan40)
by tushu
C++ STL: Unhandled exception while using list

Insert the node at specific position using C++ and its STL feature. #include<iostream> #include<conio.h> #include<list> #include<iterator> using namesp...
[1 reply] : You need to step through your addItem function. Seeing as it's success... (by mutexe)
Need help on solving any c++ problem!!!!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this community and also new to this language. I go to college and I'm currently taking computer science classes, but honestly my profess...
[4 replies] Last: Yeah, but I don't find that very useful. I'm using this awesome site c... (by closed account yR9wb7Xj)
by glory7
Programming a robot in C++

Hello, I'm back with another question. I have an assignment that is about programming a robot called Shakey. Part of the assignment is right here: "History...
[1 reply] : I created a similar project in a class I had, except it was a racetrac... (by pnoid)
Exception handling help!

I'm having a hard time understanding how exception handling is implemented. I know that, for example: If an array, stack, queue, any abstract data time is em...
[6 replies] Last: bump, someone please explain this to me (by alex067)
ways to make it better

#include<iostream> #include<iomanip> #include<locale> #include<windows.h> using namespace std; int main() { int Menulist; int number; int choice;...
[5 replies] Last: Never use system commands by the way. http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/... (by thecrazedone126)
Help with a morse code programm

Hi everyone, first of all I'm sorry for my little english :( I have to do a telegraph, that when I press just the letter ' i ' like the button of telegraph, ge...
[1 reply] : The best way I can think of is getch(); from #include<conio.h> hea... (by thecrazedone126)
Class name does not name a type

#pragma once #include "Board.h" #include "Ship.h" #include <string> #include <vector> #include <iostream> using namespace std; class Player{ public: Player...
[3 replies] Last: Board.h added. I did some changes on Player.h adding class Board;... (by Verance)
BigInt division

I'm currently working on creating a BigInt class. My class takes in a string if 45 integers, separates it into sections of 9 ints and places them into an array....
[no replies]
Unsitgned integers

Hello, here is just a little program I wrote: #include <stdio.h> #include <limits.h> int main() { printf( " The minimum of signed char i...
[4 replies] Last: Sorry, I shall reformat my question a bit : What is the best way to l... (by pacman169)
Help for begginer

Hi everyone!I have trouble with my project which I must done. For me its quite hard task, becouse I am new in C++. So maybe there could be a person who could he...
[1 reply] : You already know what you have to do, it would be best that you start ... (by RelentlessChaos)
Exceptions and file checking.

Solved my own issue. try{ // CHAPTER 16 EXCEPTIONS... TRY, THROW, AND CATCH. NameFile.open("Halo The Master Chief Collection.txt", ios::in); if (!NameFile) ...
[3 replies] Last: Bump. (Changed topic). (by RelentlessChaos)
help with chinese charters

i have a question, when i want to write chinese charters in c++, mi program not run this, may someone helpme? my code is: #include <iostream> #include "wcha...
[1 reply] : If I recal correctly, C++ code must only contain ASCII characters. If ... (by ShiroAisu)
Getting template sub-type of a templated type

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to pull the template (sub?)type of a templated type. I know that doesn't make sense, so here is an example. temp...
[2 replies] Last: Had no clue about that...thanks! (by armstrhu)
May 2015 Pages: 1... 1213141516... 22
  Archived months: [apr2015] [jun2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.