General C++ Programming - May 2014 (Page 14)

help save all elements and their atomic no in the program

i have to complete a project of c++ in which user enter any element and program will tell that which elements can do bonding with that element and what type of ...
[no replies]
Problem with Encryption Program.

Hi , I posted on the beginner's forum Earlier. Even though it's a simple program , the assignment requires the encryption to be done by an external function. Ba...
[8 replies] Last: Small letters are matched by (text >= '[' && text <= '}')) conditi... (by MiiNiPaa)
C++ GAME HELP! (1,2,3)

so i am making a shooter game. I am facing some problem that is i want my character to shoot ^ when space is pressed here is the code: if(hit == ' '){ //s...
[41 replies] Last: thanks avilius, I kinda have started to hate her! well #include is to... (by DatDankMeme)
Stack and queue

I cant not get it to display like this Stack: Now pushing 3 Now pushing 5 now poping 5 now pushing 2 now poping 2 now poping 3 stack is empty // tri...
[1 reply] : Put the print statements inside push/pop functions (by ats15)
help to Convert float to string

I have an assignment that is due on monday I am stuck on this function. I have to convert my netpay which is a float to a string So if i have 356.26 it should...
[2 replies] Last: sprintf(ResultString,"%d",cents); strcat(netPayString,ResultString... (by Daleth)
Extracting decimal numbers from a string

Hello, Extracting integers from a string is trivial, but I am unable to find a function or code that will extract decimal numbers from a string. I have a ...
[5 replies] Last: Sorry, did not notice that you need to convert from already stored str... (by MiiNiPaa)
by ggok
Censor 4 letter words String problem

Hi i have a problem with my code. You are given a sentence and you should censor the 4 letter words within the sentence. #include<iostream> #include<strin...
[1 reply] : Helpful string functions (Depends on what you need): http://www.cplusp... (by Smac89)
Asking for guidance to make a Windows application (Click for details)

I have programmed several testing applications, all are being used by companies. All of them were 32 bit console applications, which is fine and I prefer that b...
[4 replies] Last: It's not about what I'd use instead of cout/cin, it's about where I'... (by Stewbond)
Payroll Net Pay with Pointers

Alright, after what seems like forever I'm on the last stage of modifying my Payroll Program. This time I have to sort using pointers and I only have to sort t...
[2 replies] Last: So I'm still working on this and though I haven't gotten it to work I ... (by Moonshine2183)
Parse value from text file

Suppose i have a text file with ":" as delimiter, how to i find the average value of each column? For e.g. First column will be (3+2+5)/3 and second column will...
[2 replies] Last: Smac89 idea is probably best in your case (However I would use vector ... (by MiiNiPaa)
nT in here

nT in here
[3 replies] Last: I will repost OP here: [quote=Starhowl] [The C++ Programming Languag... (by MiiNiPaa)
Modular programming with Template

Hi, i'm trying to create a stack of generic variable with template. This is the code. BlockingStack.h #include "stdafx.h" #pragma once template <clas...
[4 replies] Last: Ok,.. you have been very clear! :) Thanks... (by Franconet)
by zinat
returning char array

I want to return a char array to the main() function, but its returning garbage value. #include<stdio.h> //#include<conio.h> #include<string.h> cha...
[5 replies] Last: [quote=fcantoro]I don't want to start a flame here. Odd then how you a... (by Duthomhas)
Text editor languages.

Hi, I'm looking for languages other than c to program a text editor. I currently have c++ and python in mind. I'm looking to build a text editor to rival other ...
[2 replies] Last: i have decided between java, c++, or python. Thanks though. (by brokenbot)
when i run the program the movie i add doesnt show when i display

#include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <conio.h> struct record { char movie ; record *next; }; b...
[2 replies] Last: still not any better , not entirely sure how to put in the strcpy in t... (by jamario)
usb printer detection with c++

hi there, please take a look at this project : http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/14500/Detecting-Hardware-Insertion-and-or-Removal?msg=4822561#xx4822561xx ...
[1 reply] : You may use EnumPrinters function: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/li... (by coder777)
C++ Classes Assignment Help

I need help beginning this program, I am in intro to c++ course. I need help with how to begin the program. I have done some thing already. The program is...
[1 reply] : 1) Please use code tags when posting code, to make it readable: http:... (by MikeyBoy)
can someone run these codes for me and put the output here please? thanks!

#include <iostream> using namespace std; void showVar(); // Function prototype int main() { for (int count = 0; count < 10; count++) showVar(); return 0; } //...
[2 replies] Last: code1: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 code2: 100 50 100 (by FtMan)
No viable overloaded =

Hi, I have what seems to be quite a weird problem in my code (I can discuss the issue and answer questions but cannot post big chunks of my code due to code sha...
[3 replies] Last: Oh my god thank you so much I can't believe I missed that for such a l... (by alexbcg)
Calling a function from a header to another header

So I'm doing a compiler, and I'm using writing everything in headerfiles. at the moment I have lexer.h, token.h and for this case I need reservedWords.h reser...
[1 reply] : I'm using writing everything in headerfiles. The problem you've run... (by dhayden)
May 2014 Pages: 1... 1213141516... 31
  Archived months: [apr2014] [jun2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.