General C++ Programming - March 2022 (Page 7)

by Cplusc
load .dll in visual studio project

Hello, I need to load a dynamic library in my visual studio project and I wrote the following code for this purpose, HINSTANCE hInst = LoadLibrary(L"D:\\Libra...
[17 replies] Last: Dependencies has a limitation; if the executable or DLL being checked... (by kigar64551)
Do I have an Issue with my For Loops

I have this code: #include <iostream> #include<iomanip> #include<cmath> using namespace std; int main() { int n; int x ; cin>>n; int cas...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <vector> constexpr size_t noFib {91}; ... (by seeplus)
by frek
find algorithm/solution (1,2)

Write a function: int solution(vector<int> &A); that, given an array A of N integers, returns the smallest positive integer (greater than 0) that does not occu...
[21 replies] Last: [quote=frek]What complete compileable program to test do you suggest, ... (by lastchance)
by SSDEEZ
No match for 'operator!='

I have this code and I keep getting the above mentioned error at line if(A.size() != B.size()){ A.size() = B.size(); } what is the problem here?...
[6 replies] Last: You said: No match for 'operator!=' but you did not tell where . I... (by keskiverto)
by SSDEEZ
Segmentation Fault on Different machines

When I run this code on my Windows machine, it works fine. When I ssh into a redhat linux machine to run the code, it returns a segmentation fault. Is there a...
[3 replies] Last: the worst thing that can happen is when code with a massive flaw appea... (by jonnin)
Using regex with a uint8 array

Hi, I have a uint8 array which contains the output from a serial port. I'd like to parse the array to look for particular messages - which I thought I'd do u...
[7 replies] Last: I forgot to mention this earlier.... PLEASE learn to use code tags, t... (by George P)
by tofes
How can I use environment variable in conditional compilation?

If i exported an environment variable FEATURE1=1, is it possible to create a define macro using the environment variable value? #define FEATURE1 getenv("FEATU...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks a lot, I think @kigar64551 answered my question, the way to add... (by tofes)
March 2022 Pages: 1... 567
  Archived months: [feb2022] [apr2022]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.