General C++ Programming - March 2015 (Page 20)

by yj1214
I want to develop VST synthesizers.

Hello all! I haven't been visiting this site lately because I was learning Python. So, As music producer, I would like to program my own VST synthesizers wit...
[1 reply] : Browse around various audio libraries. The phrase "make a VST" is gene... (by LB)
Advice with this Random Person function

So this code works as is. You can run this code by itself and have it cout the details and you'll see that its always a different person. My problem is that whe...
[1 reply] : You should only call srand() once at the start of your program, an... (by LB)
What level of expertise would it take to solve the following problem ?

Implement an STL compliant container called concurrent_unordered_map<class Key, class T, class Hash, class Pred, class Alloc> using as much of the C++ 11, STL a...
[1 reply] : Duplications: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28936673/what-level... (by LB)
Byte reading problems!!

When writing bytes, the last numbers last byte value is 10. When reading, it appears that its value is 13 ! How could it be like this?! All the evidence occurs ...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks! Full binary operating and casting combined works!! My new, F... (by hakeris1010)
by Xhobi
2D Array Function pass

Can you tell me please that how can i pass a 2D char array to any user define function?
[3 replies] Last: And how to return and then use 1D char Array..? (by Xhobi)
Complex AI's

First of all, I understand that some people are against complex AI's. I repsect that some people may be very against it.I am interested. I don't want to have an...
[7 replies] Last: [quote=op]What im talking about is something that doesnt have pre stor... (by Computergeek01)
reverse function

Hello, I have code for conversion of longitude and latitude and I need help to reverse the function so it will work in opposite direction: float LongitudeD...
[1 reply] : Do you round down intentionally on lines 6 and 7 by forcing division b... (by keskiverto)
de castlejau algorithm

Im trying to implement de castlejau algorithm and ran into a propblem and really don't know how to fix. I searched all over the web for help but couldn't find...
[4 replies] Last: I don't know that algorithm, but I see: 1) in line 23 you used variabl... (by fcantoro)
Arrays from a class troubles

I am having troubles when compiling my code i get these errors: error C3867: 'program::getIntMap': function call missing argument list; use '&program::getIntM...
[2 replies] Last: Oh my goodness, Im so silly! thank you so much I would of spent hours ... (by Belldore)
Looking for a memory leak. Not sure what I am doing anymore...

Sorry if this is short, I am being called to go somewhere. I will comeback and answerer any questions. I have been mulling over this code and I cannot figure ou...
[4 replies] Last: Yet another instance of why using namespace std; is bad std::next ... (by TheIdeasMan)
string class

What am I doing wrong here? #include <iostream> using namespace std; class String { int size; char * buffer; int strlen(const char ...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks it all works perfectly now. Now to continue this until I get mo... (by cppnoob25)
Big O Notation.

Would anybody know what this means? Having trouble understanding it. Characterize the following algorithm in terms of Big-O notation. For full credit, explai...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, If you had: for (int i = 0; i < a; i++) { ... (by TheIdeasMan)
Generation of random possible answers (multiple choice style)

char ans2; for(int i = 0; i < 10; i++) { cout << p2Q .getQuestion() << endl; for(int i = 0; i < 4; i++) { ...
[5 replies] Last: I finally got it figured out! I would very much like to thank all who ... (by seph658)
Validating line of data from file using string member functions.

Hello, I'm having an issue wrapping my head around going about this. I have to read multiple lines of products in a file set up in this form into a struct arra...
[1 reply] : Read line from the file one at a time. Create a string stream from the... (by dhayden)
Array Printing

Function Prototype Your function must return nothing and take a single character array as a parameter. This is the array your function will print to the user...
[no replies]
hey guys .. i need help .

Hey Guys .. i am 20 years old student now i got basics in C++ / C programming Language and i will learn Java Basics in the following days . i also got HTML C...
[no replies]
by hmlwin
Need help, figuring out which loop to use

Hi. I'm writing a quadratic program. But I need to allow the user to choose how many polynomials they want to solve. My program compiles and runs and gives the ...
[6 replies] Last: Thanks so much for all the help guys! .....I just realized sometimes I... (by hmlwin)
Help with simple output code

Hi All :) I'm having some difficulty with a certain code i'm doing. im trying to figure out why the code won't output the Celsius answer in a whole numbe...
[3 replies] Last: No problem, anytime:) That's really great, always new to expand your... (by closed account 2LzbRXSz)
by mzain
.cpp files in Logic

Hi all masters and all... ;) I'm now doing a project related to Semantic Tableau and Proving technique as well,.. I'd like to ask a question about he bes...
[no replies]
Skipping \n

I am reading a file with ifstream::get in the gettok function. I am trying to create my lexer to ignore '\n' when looping through the file. It, for some reason,...
[10 replies] Last: I have modified the code some more, and it is still not working. Does ... (by lordseanington)
March 2015 Pages: 1... 1819202122... 28
  Archived months: [feb2015] [apr2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.