General C++ Programming - March 2015 (Page 17)

CHAR_INFO vector

I am taking a 2d charinfo vector and trying to convert it to a dynamic 2d CHAR_INFO array to pass to a function. I am not sure how i would copy this, and the ot...
[10 replies] Last: Probably something like CHAR_INFO* ci = new CHAR_INFO[w * h]; See arti... (by naraku9333)
by ba55ex
I'm having trouble writing this monte carlo simulations craps. Im fairly new to this program.

Output: Required – Input/Output Screen Homework # 5 Monte Carlo Simulation of Craps Game. Enter number of cycles to run 1000000 Win percentage is 49.23...
[1 reply] : This is not a homework forum. Show us what you've done and we'll help ... (by TarikNeaj)
Caesar's method

This topic is totally new to me.so can anyone kindly write the answer of this question for me.Thank you. 1.Use Caesar's method.The encrypted text should be f...
[2 replies] Last: [quote=OP]can anyone kindly write the answer of this question for me ... (by giblit)
by Jt253
Recursive Boolean Function

Write a Recursive Boolean function names isMember. The function should accept two arguments: an array and value. The function should return true if the value is...
[8 replies] Last: The program is not breaking now. But I'm having trouble on how to chan... (by Jt253)
Recommend Computer Architecture books - g/c++

Hi, I'm currently learning about computer architecture design, and wanted to find some additional resources to help me along the way (i.e. books, websites, v...
[no replies]
by Ulutay
SFML

Hello guys, i have been stuck on this for a day now.. on an attempt to start SFML with codeblock i followed the instruction on http://www.sfml-dev.org/tutori...
[4 replies] Last: Its only complicated the first time around. Took me over 10 minutes th... (by TarikNeaj)
Help please.

Hello, this is my first time using this website. I have bugs in my code, issues with the goto statement because it makes my program go into a continuous loop wh...
[6 replies] Last: thank you all for helping me out, I have to brush up on my c++ and foc... (by mjamesball9)
by gelier
How to find largest number using array

I'm having hard time to fill the homework that my teacher assigned to us this morning, I missed a day of class and missed a lot of lectures. Please help!...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you sir ! (by gelier)
by xystus
Putting a 1D array into a 2D array?

I have an array, say: RandArray and i want to put the values stored in this array into my new array NewArray would i do this by nesting... 3 fo...
[11 replies] Last: Indeed: http://ideone.com/YYCpct (some tricks used to prevent optimiza... (by LB)
cpp thread

I have few thread related q? my q? is creating a thread is cost free if not then can I reuse cpp thread?
[15 replies] Last: You don't need to store pointers to the threads, you can store them di... (by LB)
by saj
Assertion Error

i am using below code to check whether alpha numeric chara. this code breaks at the second line ie at if condition and shows assertion error for ( int ...
[3 replies] Last: Just to add to coder777 explanation: If on your machine char is si... (by MiiNiPaa)
by AceK
Where can I get already written code for editing photos

Hi Guys, I am working on an application that requires some photo editing functionality in it and I do not want to re-invent the wheel. so I was wondering if the...
[1 reply] : Take a look at CImage: http://cimg.sourceforge.net/ or boost GIL ht... (by coder777)
Checking Characters in a string

I have been coding in c++ for just over a month. I am still learning the basics. I am trying to take a string which represents a binary number and indicate if t...
[1 reply] : Something like that: bool is_binary(const std::string &str) { for(co... (by coder777)
I need help

Hey guys. I need help on my c++ project. My lecturer asked me to include loading and login screen. I've searched google for the code but he wants something diff...
[6 replies] Last: ok,thanks a lot dhayden (by ladysarah)
Please Help - error: expected primary-expression before '.' token

mydriver.cpp:32: error: expected primary-expression before '.' token mydriver.cpp:32: error: expected primary-expression before '.' token mydriver.cpp:32: err...
[4 replies] Last: i tried C99 but same issue :( This only happen if i compile it both x3... (by htpcrig)
Unknown Error

I try some codes consisting of arrays, but when I run it, I got errors, and this is what it says. "Unhandled exception at 0x508A6D26 (msvcp110d.dll) in TestTime...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for reply. I thought that array starts from 1, but its starts f... (by ryanjoshiii)
Testing to prove or disprove a theorem with c++

I attempting to test a discrete math theory (for a class) the object of this lesson is determine if we should attempt to prove or disprove the theory by writing...
[no replies]
Simple Four Function Calculator in c++

I have to make a simple four-function calculator as ans assignment from class. There's various parts I don't get. Here's the code I have written so far #i...
[no replies]
Condition Expression of type StudentType is Illegal

Would anybody know why I get this error saying that conditional expression of type 'studentType' is illegal? This part is coming from my orderedLinkList head...
[5 replies] Last: Your studentType operator>=(const studentType& obj); returns studen... (by coder777)
I don't know what to do HELP!

Write a program that will perform integer addition in any radix from 2 to 20. Use the standard Hindu-Arabic numerals 0–9 and, if needed, the uppercase English...
[1 reply] : Have you allready tried something? (by Gamer2015)
March 2015 Pages: 1... 1516171819... 28
  Archived months: [feb2015] [apr2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.