General C++ Programming - March 2015 (Page 14)

I do not understand how to implement a "general tree" ADT

I have been looking trough stack, all the c++ books I can find online, cplusplus forum and I cannot find one implementation of "general tree". Could someone he...
[4 replies] Last: - Nice. Would you mind explaining two things to me about your code? ... (by Gamer2015)
Disabling console input

I have a program that uses std::cin to determine which function to call based on the input. Some of the functions in the program use iostream for input/outpu...
[2 replies] Last: Worked like a charm. Thanks :D (by LsDefect)
Breadth first search

Could you tell me what is wrong with my breadth first search function. I havent implemented the shortest path function but i tried to test it by displaying the ...
[4 replies] Last: Breadth first search is still wrong. I think you're getting your vert... (by dhayden)
by Disch
String to int conversion

This is an embarrassingly simple question, but I can't seem to recall or find a standard function to do what I want, and while I could do it by hand, I'd rath...
[2 replies] Last: But of course. Thanks. (by Disch)
Line won't print

I am practicing c++ out of a book and it had me create the game NIM. One exercise tells me to change the program so that it prints the number of objects removed...
[6 replies] Last: No I do not want it to tell how many the player moved unless it is a l... (by Rodr1697)
example of cdecl

hi i have to write and implement a cdecl subroutine call convention into my program, im not sure what this is, ive looked in manuals and online but i cant find ...
[3 replies] Last: hi thanks for both of your replies, @TheRabbitoligist yes i am doing b... (by budski52)
C++ Data types

Hi, I was going through a few practice problems and for some reason this one has me kind of "stuck". Here's the code: #include <iostream> #include <string> us...
[6 replies] Last: Hey Shamieh, I've also tried that before and double checked but it's ... (by hazelkiss89)
Question on Stack Check in RTOS

Hi, Nucleus offers an API for getting Task Information, which contains minimum_stack information - Minimum amount of bytes left in the task's stack . ...
[1 reply] : Do you mean the minimum value on the stack? "Minimum bytes left" just... (by tipaye)
by yj1214
class declaration

#include <iostream> using namespace std; class Foo; int main(){ Foo bar; return 0; } class Foo{ public: Foo(){ ...
[4 replies] Last: This is abuse of the term "prototype". A class is a "type". Your for... (by tipaye)
Circular Linked List Insertion help!

I need to insert a value to a node BEFORE the cursor. My program faces a compiler issue when it reaches the traversing portion. I have no idea why, to me it...
[7 replies] Last: I found the source of the problem, I didn't put an else after the if. ... (by alex067)
how to change this few code into C programming?(from C++

#include <cstdio> #include <vector> #include <algorithm> using namespace std; int main() { int T; scanf("%d", &T); while (T--) { int M, N, n...
[17 replies] Last: @sirrunrun, you will need very good linked list understanding, to solv... (by anup30)
Char* Pointer Returns

This is the function to return all the names of my list nodes, only the first letter is returned to the console. Fred void LeafList::ListAllLeafs() { ...
[13 replies] Last: In LeafNode::LeafNode() you need to initialize previous also. Sin... (by dhayden)
problem with rand()

So, this is my coding below. Both T and H are 2 dollar and it should end when it gets H. Runs 10 games. #include <iostream> #include <stdlib.h> #include <t...
[3 replies] Last: The code can be simpler (simpler code is less likely to contain errors... (by JLBorges)
by Lauke
Conventional testing of arithmetic function

Hi Guys, I've implemented a set of C function style basically to perform arithmetic operation for example i have: void mult2compl(x,y,*z,size_x,size_y,siz...
[6 replies] Last: > But is there any bibliography which speaks about this kind of testin... (by JLBorges)
by Gyiove
x bit integer ( example 20552 bit integer value ) how do handle or create one?

Hello everyone! I'm thinking about creating a class what can hold x bits integer in it. There's no limit that how much bits there can be. This is that i want ...
[1 reply] : Do you need to handle negative numbers also? You can do multiplicatio... (by dhayden)
C++ program with comments in main program and each function (1,2)

Can someone please help me? I have to write a complete C++ program, including comments in both the main an din each function, which will do the following: ...
[23 replies] Last: Here is an example of a special combination: " done " (by LB)
llvm

I search about LLVM, But so much info. I am confuce. I have few question listed bellow. 1) LLVM support to make new language. 2) LLVM same as c++ 3)make n...
[8 replies] Last: @JLBorges thax. (by sujitnag)
Need quick help on rand()!

so basically T is two dollar and H is also Two dollar but ends coinflip. This is what my professor expect to see if he runs it. TTTH You win $16.00 TH...
[2 replies] Last: i am an idot thx you so much ! (by jae0014)
Word Stats (frequency, order)

I have been completing an assignment were I need to make a console that loads a text file called banned.txt into a bannedText array. I have done this. I then ...
[4 replies] Last: @tipaye Looks VERY complicated, I do not understand the half of it, I... (by Z4KBrindle)
Better enemy wave spawning

I've been making a multiplayer shooter game, and everything works good right now except enemy spawning. I want every enemy to have a chance of appearing that de...
[14 replies] Last: Ok I think it was since there was 2 rat pools. I was able to use your ... (by Bingocat4)
March 2015 Pages: 1... 1213141516... 28
  Archived months: [feb2015] [apr2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.